Sign in to follow this  
Clay

360 vs. PS3 (NO FANBOYISM ASSHOLES)

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Oct 19 2008, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Shut up Zeus, you started all this bullshit in the first place. Without you we wouldn’t of had 6-8threads of this bullshit going 5-6pages long. You are the BIGGEST 360Fanboy and FOH is the biggest PS3Fanboy. You both suck, BOTH SYSTEMS ARE OLD NOW! IVE HAD MY FUCKING PS3 FOR TWO YEARS AND 360 CAME OUT A YEAR BEFORE THAT! GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Wtf are you talking about? Get your shit out of here...

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Oct 19 2008, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh oops. Lol last night was homecoming night and I was up till 4.

And you shouldn't dismiss it so easily since a lot of people are raving about it. You're just nerd ragin cause it is not the 360.

I've seen videos of the gameplay. Not excited at all- even if it was on the 360. If I wanted to play LBP I could just go play damn near any NES, SNES, or Sega Genesis game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Oct 19 2008, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Shut up Zeus, you started all this bullshit in the first place. Without you we wouldn’t of had 6-8threads of this bullshit going 5-6pages long. You are the BIGGEST 360Fanboy and FOH is the biggest PS3Fanboy. You both suck, BOTH SYSTEMS ARE OLD NOW! IVE HAD MY FUCKING PS3 FOR TWO YEARS AND 360 CAME OUT A YEAR BEFORE THAT! GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

It's obvious you haven't a clue of what's going on here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Oct 19 2008, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wtf are you talking about? Get your shit out of here...

x2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Oct 19 2008, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Shut up Zeus, you started all this bullshit in the first place. Without you we wouldn't of had 6-8threads of this bullshit going 5-6pages long. You are the BIGGEST 360Fanboy and FOH is the biggest PS3Fanboy.

/agree

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sandman @ Oct 20 2008, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

/agree

This is exactly what Im talking about, why the hell do you guys keep blaming zeus for every freaking topic that goes off the rails? If you read into the topic there are other people that share more blame in making this topic gay then whatever little things zeus did. For example, the creator of this topic instantly doomed it the minute he established its purpose...