Sign in to follow this  
Bulldog

My app!

Broadcast program you will be using: Sam 4.3.4

Type of music you will be playing: Metal, Classic Rock, Rock, Comedy, Dance/Techno, and Country (if anyone is into that? :oneeyed01: )

Past DJ'ing skills: Ummm...... none. Might as well start somewhere. :tongue_smilie:

About how many songs do you have ready to play: Around 600 at the moment, but can easly get more, I have at least another 300 on a CD lying around here somewhere.

Times of day will you be available to DJ: Depends on work schedule, but later at night (Pacific time) like around 9:00 or 10:00, or in the morning like 10:00 - 12:00 or something like that.... to put it simple, I am flexible.

Yeah.... that is about it. Basically today P2 just started spamming me to get on a DJ slot... I was like "I am not a DJ"... he just reply "So what? put in an app so I can hear you DJ, I needz musicz". Yeah, whatever the president says I obey. Clay already helped me install SAM, and I am learning my way around it now.

Alrighty, XFire me. I'm still setting up my new OS so I'm still missing some stuff I use for the radio, but I'll try to set you up tonight.

Sign in to follow this