Sign in to follow this  
Bulldog

What do you do?

Guest some fag

Cut off your arms and legs with a table saw and bleed to death.

Guest starscream

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bulldog @ Sep 22 2008, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

:down: What do you do.... when the one who broke your heart; is the only one that can fix it? :(

I have had it done to me. And she hasn't looked back, in fact she's fucking other guys etc. Do what I have done, build barriers and never let another girl have your heart. Sleeping with them is good enough anyway

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starscream @ Sep 22 2008, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have had it done to me. And she hasn't looked back, in fact she's fucking other guys etc. Do what I have done, build barriers and never let another girl have your heart. Sleeping with them is good enough anyway

Probably not the best idea. You shouldn't hate all females because you got a rotten one once. There are good ladies out there ya know that are goin' through the same thing.

Move on, it's never the end of the world. Do what makes YOU happy, not your weener. Wait for someone better. Girls can be evil, but don't honor them after they have done you wrong by never giving anyone else a chance at what they had. That's fucked up.

This pretty much sums up my life...

Danielle looks at me, I fake a smile so she won't see. That I want and I need everything that we should be. I'll bet he's wonderful, that guy she talks about; and he's got everything that I have to live without. Danielle talks to me, I laugh cause it's just so damn funny, that I can't even see anyone when she's with me. She says she's so in love, she's finally got it right, I wonder if she knows she's all I think about at night.

She's the reason for the teardrops on my keyboard

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

Danielle walks by me, can she tell that I can't breathe? And there she goes, so perfectly, the kind of flawless I wish I could be

He'd better hold her tight, give her all his love... look in those beautiful eyes and know he's lucky cause she's the reason for the teardrops on my keyboard.

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light... I'll put her picture down and maybe get some sleep tonight. Because. she's the reason for the teardrops on my keyboard. The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart. She's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do. She's the time taken up, but she is never enough to know it is true.

So, Bambi's goin' on about how she can make all my fantasies come true.

So I says, "Even this one I have where Jesus Christ

is jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole

with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something

resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum?"

Well, ten beers, twenty minutes and thirty dollars later

I'm parkin' the beef bus in tuna town if you know what I mean.

Got to nail her back at her trailer.

Heh. That rhymes.

I have to admit it was even more of a turn-on

when I found out she was doin' me to buy baby formula.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waylon @ Sep 24 2008, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

So, Bambi's goin' on about how she can make all my fantasies come true.

So I says, "Even this one I have where Jesus Christ

is jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole

with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something

resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum?"

Well, ten beers, twenty minutes and thirty dollars later

I'm parkin' the beef bus in tuna town if you know what I mean.

Got to nail her back at her trailer.

Heh. That rhymes.

I have to admit it was even more of a turn-on

when I found out she was doin' me to buy baby formula.1204433411651.jpg

Cause that picture and your post belong together.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bulldog @ Sep 25 2008, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This pretty much sums up my life...

Danielle looks at me, I fake a smile so she won't see. That I want and I need everything that we should be. I'll bet he's wonderful, that guy she talks about; and he's got everything that I have to live without. Danielle talks to me, I laugh cause it's just so damn funny, that I can't even see anyone when she's with me. She says she's so in love, she's finally got it right, I wonder if she knows she's all I think about at night.

She's the reason for the teardrops on my keyboard

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

Danielle walks by me, can she tell that I can't breathe? And there she goes, so perfectly, the kind of flawless I wish I could be

He'd better hold her tight, give her all his love... look in those beautiful eyes and know he's lucky cause she's the reason for the teardrops on my keyboard.

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light... I'll put her picture down and maybe get some sleep tonight. Because. she's the reason for the teardrops on my keyboard. The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart. She's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do. She's the time taken up, but she is never enough to know it is true.

Like country do we Bulldog?

Taylor Swift FTW!