Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Regarding Recent Events...

Guest cc90z

how am I being a smart ass ?

big1401%20KL%20Auschwitz%20Work%20makes%20free%20Arbeit%20macht%20frei%201945.jpg

That was posted on all, if not most camps. will will set you free.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 6 2007, 05:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No, its not just you, its you, sparten112, and Secure. You guys just cause problems and make UV look bad.

The only reason you are still here is because Phoenix2 likes you, and you and sparten both bring "drama" to the forums (of which, we or any of the clan members don't need). Secure is here because Phoenix2 knows you would be all pissy if you didn't have your little minion here to support you in every retarded argument of yours. All you do when someone has an upper-hand on you (nearly all the time), you resort to being an immature little shit and starts throwing names around with no backing argument or support for your cause.

Sorry, CC90, but its time to grow up and be a big boy. No one likes snot nosed little tards.

hmm, a bit odd since Secure joined recently, and what? ive been defending myself for months.

Its pretty sad your this retarted seek a doctor.

2 questions.

1. Do you live anywhere near me?

2. If so, what is the radioactive fallout of a 10 megaton thermonuclear warhead?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 6 2007, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

2 questions.

1. Do you live anywhere near me?

2. If so, what is the radioactive fallout of a 10 megaton thermonuclear warhead?

1. No.

2. anywhere from 100 - 300 square miles, depending on wind conditions.

Although I believe the Nazis deserved to lose the war. For some strange reason, I think they were good to their people.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ranger @ Jun 6 2007, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1. No.

2. anywhere from 100 - 300 square miles, depending on wind conditions.

Although I believe the Nazis deserved to lose the war. For some strange reason, I think they were good to their people.

Why do you think that? If everyone was presented by facts and non biased information about them, nobody would think they were evil.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 6 2007, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Why do you think that? If everyone was presented by facts and non biased information about them, nobody would think they were evil.

Well, For one i am Pro-American, Pro-War. I like seeing my country win. And i know the facts i need to know about Germany. I don't believe the nazis were evil. (Censored) was not either, He was raised to hate (Censored). He knew no better.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ranger @ Jun 6 2007, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, For one i am Pro-American, Pro-War. I like seeing my country win. And i know the facts i need to know about Germany. I don't believe the nazis were evil. (Censored) was not either, He was raised to hate (Censored). He knew no better.

Hltler didnt like the juden because of the power they had over the economy, and the fact they murdered countless people. Their power and violent regimes needed to come to an end. We are also seeing this today with israel, which also needs to be put to a stop.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (napoodo @ Jun 6 2007, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Im sorry, but im sorta standing with «Z£µ§.:GØû at this point. UV "was" meant for fun and greatfullness of playing each other. But, now, you guys are falling apart. I WAITED 6 MONTHS TO GET INTO THIS CLAN. no one really ever replied... ANYWAYS, we all should find a good solution. work it out without the "$@!@$#"'s. So yeah, i had very great fun in this server and i wish you guys to keep it alive. That would ONLY happen when everyone joins in again. it will make a direct impact on the conflict. I have also got to say,

It it none of our faults. as soon as you hear a comment, you usually think of negative and positive things about it.and usually the negative thoughts over rule the positive ones. and therefore, it's natural that this can happen once in a while. uhmm one more thing. If you think bigred and stuff shouldnt be allowed in the server bcuz they are "retarded" than why call this server for fun and for playing together anyways, it might as well be called... Private server where no one can play. We have to include everyone... well you guys. It's just cooler that way. Metal, plunkie, Zues, mick, anyone else i missed, if you left...

I, Napoodo, fall to the floor

asking for you to join back

I have spent 6 months

Playing and having great amount

Of fun playing with you guys.

It is an honour to spend that

many days in this very

zombie server.

Well.., if that didn't bring you back... i don't know what better to do..

Pheonix, if any of those players, want to join in again, such as metal etcetc, please let them do so. this is the only way this server will regain itself again. Otherwise, if you start new again, you will always carry that memory of guilt and innocence at the same time.

I hope that meant something to you.

Thanks again.

The only person trying to come back here is Plunkizzle, and that is because hes shallow and can't get through the starting process of getting WoH on it's feet. Other than that, we are happier in WoH than here in UV, because we don't have total assholes there to ruin anything.

It is really funny watching this thread progress and seeing where people's allegiances lie. Funny to hear you all talking about the "Senior members" going and much of a loss they will be. I am sure George will be just fine without the turncoat senior members who still cant look past the fact that Metal Militia misunderstood and couldn't take a joke. But from what I have seen UV has many promising recruits and holdovers from this whole retarded ordeal who will be much more loyal and than the "Senior Members". I for one will not miss any of you that have left. I stand beside George and all of those who ally with him. Also I think you should all quit this nazi debate. That shit belongs in the chatterbox not the news and announcements. I am glad that you have nothing else going on in your life so that you can sit around here and berate a clan instead of just leaving and shutting the fuck up.

Also I don't give a shit that I'm not a clan member. I like the server, the maps, and the settings and I would hate to see it go because of all this shit.

Also Zeus God you ARE one of the assholes trying to ruin everything. If you hadn't noticed YOU are still here just like Plunkizzle and if you are so happy at WoH then why not just go and leave UV alone.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Jun 6 2007, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It is really funny watching this thread progress and seeing where people's allegiances lie. Funny to hear you all talking about the "Senior members" going and much of a loss they will be. I am sure George will be just fine without the turncoat senior members who still cant look past the fact that Metal Militia misunderstood and couldn't take a joke. But from what I have seen UV has many promising recruits and holdovers from this whole retarded ordeal who will be much more loyal and than the "Senior Members". I for one will not miss any of you that have left. I stand beside George and all of those who ally with him. Also I think you should all quit this nazi debate. That shit belongs in the chatterbox not the news and announcements. I am glad that you have nothing else going on in your life so that you can sit around here and berate a clan instead of just leaving and shutting the fuck up.

Also I don't give a shit that I'm not a clan member. I like the server, the maps, and the settings and I would hate to see it go because of all this shit.

Also Zeus God you ARE one of the assholes trying to ruin everything. If you hadn't noticed YOU are still here just like Plunkizzle and if you are so happy at WoH then why not just go and leave UV alone.

I'm not trying to ruin anything, first off. Second, no one left because of Metal's bullshit. Yes its bullshit, we know, get over it.

I would leave, but you know, I still have a bone to pick with George, and while I'm here, I might as well check things out. I'm sorry your clan is now so desperate that you need shitty ass members. I can guarantee you that if nobody left and CC90 and Secure pulled what they did, they wouldn't be back, and I also know that if those people hadn't left, sparten112 would never be in the clan, either.

I really don't care, I have just as much right to come here and talk and argue just like Mafia or sparten112 did before he became a clan member. If they didn't have a problem with them, then they won't have a problem with me, and that is their decision; the clan leaders'.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 6 2007, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm not trying to ruin anything, first off. Second, no one left because of Metal's bullshit. Yes its bullshit, we know, get over it.

I would leave, but you know, I still have a bone to pick with George, and while I'm here, I might as well check things out. I'm sorry your clan is now so desperate that you need shitty ass members. I can guarantee you that if nobody left and CC90 and Secure pulled what they did, they wouldn't be back, and I also know that if those people hadn't left, sparten112 would never be in the clan, either.

I really don't care, I have just as much right to come here and talk and argue just like Mafia or sparten112 did before he became a clan member. If they didn't have a problem with them, then they won't have a problem with me, and that is their decision; the clan leaders'.

You realize we only did that because you spammed the forums with stickies? I wouldnt really expect anything intelligent coming from your jude mouth though, always trying to blame others.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 6 2007, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You realize we only did that because you spammed the forums with stickies? I wouldnt really expect anything intelligent coming from your jude mouth though, always trying to blame others.

You do realize that that is a crock of shit, right? Once you started spamming, thats when I started stickying your modified posts. You started it, not me, you filthy liar. Just like the rest of you Nazis.

Guest VegetaFH1

Ok thats it, im sick of this

Coinstar13

Mr.Clan Leader

U URSELF said that anybody attempting to bypass the word filter on the forums will be warned, then banned

this is like the 13th time ive seen CC90 replace the word (Censored) with the word Jude and (Censored) with the word Hltler and so on and so forth and blah blah blah, u know where im going with it

Can u plz ffs warn him about doing it, or at the very least ban his ass for 2 days or something

ive had to "shall we say, edit" my posts for censory shit, and i know id get my ass banned or warned if i tryed to bypass the word filter, and that goes for pretty much anybody else on the forums too

Guest some fag

Guys, its useless. Nothing will happen to CC90 because UV is desperate. They don't want to risk him leaving because then they will need to find a replacement member.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 6 2007, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You do realize that that is a crock of shit, right? Once you started spamming, thats when I started stickying your modified posts. You started it, not me, you filthy liar. Just like the rest of you Nazis.

Not really, and its funny a jude calling me a liar, LOL. you fat worthless tub of lard, get a haircut, reduce the size of your nose and lose some weight, like the rest of you judes.

its very entertaining you calling UV desperate when you troll our forums when you arent even a member.

and vegeta, stop whining, thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 6 2007, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

All you guys do is bitch.

Yes. Yes they do. I think they still think they are making a difference by hanging around here. Like the rest of us care that they are still trying to fight this.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 6 2007, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not really, and its funny a jude calling me a liar, LOL. you fat worthless tub of lard, get a haircut, reduce the size of your nose and lose some weight, like the rest of you judes.

its very entertaining you calling UV desperate when you troll our forums when you arent even a member.

and vegeta, stop whining, thanks.

Well, then, we have something in common; trolling the forums. I'm not a fat tub of lard, and I'm far from worthless. Lets see a picture of you, if you're gonna' throw names around like you're any better.

Guest Shephard

Burn if you don't have the balls to back your insults, don't insult

Guest kittykittycupcakes

Hi i'm Kittyluv but i made this account because i couldn't figure out how to change my name sad.gif

but anyways i was reading through the forums and i realized that even if metal lied about the car that doesnt mean no one is stealing money huh.gif

The Vegeta post was locked but i think what Metal said here is really true about the Kello thing. ohmy.gifwww.undeadvengeance.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2268

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kitty Kitty Cupcakes @ Jun 7 2007, 03:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hi i'm Kittyluv but i made this account because i couldn't figure out how to change my name sad.gif

but anyways i was reading through the forums and i realized that even if metal lied about the car that doesnt mean no one is stealing money huh.gif

The Vegeta post was locked but i think what Metal said here is really true about the Kello thing. ohmy.gifwww.undeadvengeance.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2268

Phoenix just payed off his brand new ford mustang with donation money.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kitty Kitty Cupcakes @ Jun 6 2007, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Metal Militia?

Ok by your logic, if enough retards believe something its true! CC90 thinking the true American way, letting stupidity dictate actions. By CC90 logic i can procure some facts for everyone-

*The earth is flat and you can sail off it

*The moon is inhabited by a subterranean midgets with down syndrome

*English cars stink like thumbtacks

*The internet is a series of tubes

*Jesus traveled in time and destroyed Godzilla before humans existed

*Apple computers do not crash

*The moon landing couldent happen because Neil Armstrong is afraid of midgets

*Scientology is based on true events

Prove me wrong? Because all these are true then!

your pretty intimated by Je\/\/s why is that? I can understand being mad at dune c00ns but Je\/\/s thats just pitiful. Whats the problem you cant make bagels, save money or you want a circumcised penis?