Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Regarding Recent Events...

Guest Phoenix2

I was joking.

Last night, I had just showed him this, our clan's balance:

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2963/paypalwv0.png

He applauded at how successful we were doing. Then I told him I was gonna use it to buy a car, and then ask our clan members to donate more to pay the next month's lease. We both laughed, talked some more about whatever, and that was it.

I haven't been on my computer all day. When I was just going to bed, I decided to check the forum on my phone. I was shocked when I saw all the recent threads of people leaving due to all the bullshit and drama in the clan, and how some were leaving just because others were. Then I see how Metal Militia is telling everybody that I was stealing the clan's money to buy a new car.

This is complete nonsense. We have almost $200 in our account. I haven't spent the money because I want it to grow as to secure our current servers' futures. Here is another screen-shot that shows our current servers' recent invoices:

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/682/paypalsentqx5.png

You can see the 3 charges for our first zm server, our current zm server, and our current wcs server. The 2 recent charges were both sent to the makers of Zombie Mod so I would be able to get the Zombie Mod 2.0.0d files.

I have not used any donation funds for personal lust. Everything sent/received has contributed towards the life of the Undead Vengeance community.

Metal Militia will of-course be punished for the mayhem he has caused. People like Kingarthur, Plunkizzle, and Zeus should not have left. You 3 can be re-admitted at request, Mickit too.

I wish everybody would just get along during these hard times. It's almost summer for me, but I have tons of work to do in RL and haven't had the time to tend to my clan like I have in past months. I'm out this Thursday. I'll be getting my good computer back. Things will improve.

Thanks for reading.

P2

i figured that it was a lie, you wouldnt do such a thing to our clan. i hope our clan situation improves.

If those were lies, I am sorry for anything I said bad towards you, but its to late to come back, I would feel like a jackass to stay in this clan.

Guest VegetaFH1

THIS IS WHAT ITS ABOUT

FFS.

Ok granted, george, its not funny even as a joke, metal... wtf dude

Even saying someone like that inside a clan forum PROVOKES an uproar and u know it to be true

Whatever the fuck is going on, whatever the history, id LOVE to see this clan come back from this, drop the "bullshit" stop fighting eachother and start acting like a clan instead of savage beasts

Big woopty george said "im using the money to buy a car"... to those that didnt cope it that he was joking, ur retarded, but i have to understand the anger and the lashings of angst, its not funny

U know what, screw it... im sick of trying to be a helpful spectator

George, ur in the wrong

metal, ur in the wrong

everybody elses actions and feelings are understandable and are taking action and following suit due to the leader and co-leader.

Ill just let u know george, u didnt make a bad choice trusting metal as co-leader and u know it

See yas

PS: i really do mean every single word of that post, no jokes no pulling ur legs, i do want to see this clan coming back from that, cus THAT will create a family

Guest rem1x

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Plunkizzle @ Jun 4 2007, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i dont care what you say. if metal left for any reason im following him

thank you jesus

I have a really good question. What kinda car can you buy with $183.41? and what kinda retard would really think that this clan would donate enough to make the next month's lease? Wish I had known about this before. How old is metal militia? Somebody doesn't have a very good grasp of the financial requirements of buying a car. The only reasonable interpretation of the statement that George would buy a car with donations for the server is that he was joking. This was blown WAAAAY out of proportion.

Guest VegetaFH1

Longcat, i think

"out of proportion" is a fuckin understatment

this was blowen out of the solor system and THEN SOME

Guest VegetaFH1

thats not possable

cus im his dad

no joke really..............

ofc im joking.....

Guest some fag

Again, Phoenix2, I would like to state that I didn't leave the clan because of what Metal said. It would be foolish to leave because of that. I left because I don't like the way things are run around here and I don't like certain members (don't worry bios, you're not one of them, hehe), not to mention that there was an opening in another clan that had members I could get along with and not constantly bicker with... Well, you get the idea.

Oh, and bios, I banged you when you were sleeping...

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 5 2007, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Again, Phoenix2, I would like to state that I didn't leave the clan because of what Metal said. It would be foolish to leave because of that. I left because I don't like the way things are run around here and I don't like certain members (don't worry bios, you're not one of them, hehe), not to mention that there was an opening in another clan that had members I could get along with and not constantly bicker with... Well, you get the idea.

Im glad you left, you really never did anything here and you thought you were important, all you did was whine about leadership and people you didnt like, oh, and your gay.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 5 2007, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

no wonder my butt hurt the other morning...

Guest Shephard

I left for the same reason zeus did, woh has people i can get along with, and the leadership is well organized.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 5 2007, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Im glad you left, you really never did anything here and you thought you were important, all you did was whine about leadership and people you didnt like, oh, and your gay.

Oh and you are such a huge asset to this clan, promoting naziism and being a douche to everyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

cc90 i use to think you were smart and barely mature but with your last spam assualt on the forums I am freaking amazed at george letting you in. Not a good decision on whoever's part. But then again it's georges clan not mine i will let him keep his own opinion on the matter.