Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Regarding Recent Events...

Guest Shephard

You can tell that the clan is going in the shitter, letteing sparten112 join and keeping cc90.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shephard @ Jun 5 2007, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You can tell that the clan is going in the shitter, letteing sparten112 join and keeping cc90.

Really, UV is getting desperate.

I wish we had the old UV. It was great back then... Now you all have a bunch of retards like BigRedOne.

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shephard @ Jun 5 2007, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Why do you troll my board? Does it make you feel better? CC90 is in 'cause he is a very different person than most others. He stands out. He brings action to this board. Want proof? You posting on this forum about him is good enough. He doesn't take the bullshit that many give, which I respect. If your offended by his posts, then this board is not for you.

People just have to accept him as an individual. This board does not harbor censorship. That is where I stand. Coinstar backs it.

*Prepares for the tumult. Goes to bed.* ph34r.gif

Guest Shephard

Well whatever, your decision, if it screws you over, too bad, if it doesn't congratulations.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Jun 5 2007, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Why do you troll my board? Does it make you feel better? CC90 is in 'cause he is a very different person than most others. He stands out. He brings action to this board. Want proof? You posting on this forum about him is good enough. He doesn't take the bullshit that many give, which I respect. If your offended by his posts, then this board is not for you.

People just have to accept him as an individual. This board does not harbor censorship. That is where I stand. Coinstar backs it.

Perfect example of Ian's bullshit reasons. I suspect with this comment, I will be banned, but I am calling you on that, Phoenix2. UV isn't about action or drama, its about playing together and having fun in CS:S or whatever game you choose. This is where you fucked up. You think that by keeping people like CC90 and sparten112 on the sole reason of bringing "drama" to the forums, that will then increase how much people enjoy the clan. Well you're wrong. So wrong, in fact, that you lost many members because of it.

I don't know why you refuse to listen to the community. You don't understand that it is their clan, not yours. Without them there would be no clan. You really need to get your head out of your ass and listen, otherwise, there will be many more good members leaving, and then you will get even more assholes.

Good luck; you're gonna' need it.

Guest Phoenix2

Tumult! Ready the gunz! ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Plunkizzle @ Jun 4 2007, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

can i double clan between UV and WoH

Nope you can't!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Jun 5 2007, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That is the type of bullshit that made me leave and you kicked me off the clan. You accept douches that were spamming/bringing total flaming back into the clan! CC90, after he spammed our forums and yours, you take him back!? Are you getting out of your mind? Ordering people around like little shits, being nice to people giving you money, damn, you seam acting like a totle slut! Don't take offence of that and ban me... reply here with your argument. Oh ya, and, your clan might go down for having the stupidest members in your clan, except for D&G, Coinstar, bob and other people, which are cool to keep. But others are just here to make your clan look bad! And one last thing, you are doing big mistakes by not listening to the member's request, look at WoH, it is going so well, and we have 4 leaders, which is pretty good. Next time Phoenix2 you do not listen to your members and do nothing about anything, letting all the job to Coinstar, you will loose ALL of your members, lately you lost so many members and the clan is left with some dipshits.

Phoenix2 your clan is fucking doomed your an asshole just slit you r wrist you fucking emo this clan has gone to hell and its not coming back just quit while your behind!!!!!!!!!!! ur dooomed strawberry filled nub studel you fucking ASSHOLE YOU RACSIST LETING CC90 WALK AROUDN AND PROMOTING NAZIISM I M A J EW YOU CUN T AND IF YOU ARE TOO EVEN IF YOUR NOT YOU SHOULD REALIZE THE HORORS OF THE HOLOCAUST DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS IT MEANS BURNING TO ASHES AND THIS CLAN IS A HOLOCAUST. OVER THE WEB SOYOUR JUST AS BAD AS THE NAZI S BASICALLY YOUR BASTAR D OF UV. AND I HATE YOU!!!!! TAKE OFF MY NEW RECRUIT LEVEL 1 YOU ANTI SEMETIC BASTARD

Pretty soon UV will have no, senior members. Which are the best kind, you can trust them, unlike the leaders you pull from the local bordello.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 6 2007, 02:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Perfect example of Ian's bullshit reasons. I suspect with this comment, I will be banned, but I am calling you on that, Phoenix2. UV isn't about action or drama, its about playing together and having fun in CS:S or whatever game you choose. This is where you fucked up. You think that by keeping people like CC90 and sparten112 on the sole reason of bringing "drama" to the forums, that will then increase how much people enjoy the clan. Well you're wrong. So wrong, in fact, that you lost many members because of it.

I don't know why you refuse to listen to the community. You don't understand that it is their clan, not yours. Without them there would be no clan. You really need to get your head out of your ass and listen, otherwise, there will be many more good members leaving, and then you will get even more assholes.

Good luck; you're gonna' need it.

Actually, not really, your post is based on your hatred of me, none of it being true, jude.

go buy a cheeseburger

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 6 2007, 04:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Actually, not really, your post is based on your hatred of me, none of it being true, jude.

go buy a cheeseburger

you f u cking nooob that did happen what are you to say im going to find where you live and when i do your going down you stupid whore MAYBE I SHOULD PUT YOU IN THE OVENS DONT EVEN SAY THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED NEVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE IT DID AND WE HAVE LIVING PROOF DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS !!!!!! SO KINDLY BUT NOT REALL Y F UCK THE F UCK OFF BI TCH YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU LOUSY DISCRACE OF A HUMANBEING

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

1. Ya he is a individual but does he respect us?

2.okay so now we harbor spammers?

3. Our leaders back a spammer? this is bs, I know if i did this you would ban me and not let me back in. But you do it for a guy who spams and doesn't respect others.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Jun 6 2007, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1. Ya he is a individual but does he respect us?

2.okay so now we harbor spammers?

3. Our leaders back a spammer? this is bs, I know if i did this you would ban me and not let me back in. But you do it for a guy who spams and doesn't respect others.

Forums got reset, doesnt matter, secondly, the holocaust never happend.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Insane Clown @ Jun 6 2007, 04:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

you f u cking nooob that did happen what are you to say im going to find where you live and when i do your going down you stupid whore MAYBE I SHOULD PUT YOU IN THE OVENS DONT EVEN SAY THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED NEVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE IT DID AND WE HAVE LIVING PROOF DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS !!!!!! SO KINDLY BUT NOT REALL Y F UCK THE F UCK OFF BI TCH YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU LOUSY DISCRACE OF A HUMANBEING

Oh, you have proof? id love to see this, jude.

Pretty sad when a jude, and an owner of the biggest "death camp" Auschwitz museum even denies it... http://www.rense.com/general53/aauz.htm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Forums got reset, doesnt matter, secondly, the holocaust never happend

1.You should have been banned for spamming

2. Yes it happened your just a dumb hypocrite. You admitted the holocaust happened in one of your posts and now you say it's false bravo!

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Jun 6 2007, 05:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1.You should have been banned for spamming

2. Yes it happened your just a dumb hypocrite. You admitted the holocaust happened in one of your posts and now you say it's false bravo!

proof please.

btw, I admitted I made my own holocaust.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 5 2007, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

go buy a cheeseburger

No, its not just you, its you, sparten112, and Secure. You guys just cause problems and make UV look bad.

The only reason you are still here is because Phoenix2 likes you, and you and sparten both bring "drama" to the forums (of which, we or any of the clan members don't need). Secure is here because Phoenix2 knows you would be all pissy if you didn't have your little minion here to support you in every retarded argument of yours. All you do when someone has an upper-hand on you (nearly all the time), you resort to being an immature little shit and starts throwing names around with no backing argument or support for your cause.

Sorry, CC90, but its time to grow up and be a big boy. No one likes snot nosed little tards.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 6 2007, 05:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No, its not just you, its you, sparten112, and Secure. You guys just cause problems and make UV look bad.

The only reason you are still here is because Phoenix2 likes you, and you and sparten both bring "drama" to the forums (of which, we or any of the clan members don't need). Secure is here because Phoenix2 knows you would be all pissy if you didn't have your little minion here to support you in every retarded argument of yours. All you do when someone has an upper-hand on you (nearly all the time), you resort to being an immature little shit and starts throwing names around with no backing argument or support for your cause.

Sorry, CC90, but its time to grow up and be a big boy. No one likes snot nosed little tards.

the only person starting arguments here is you and your little bang bus that left

go buy a cheeseburger, it will make you feel better, fatty.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 6 2007, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

the only person starting arguments here is you and your little bang bus that left

go buy a cheeseburger, it will make you feel better, fatty.

Exactly. Just throw insults around because you have no argument and you know you are wrong. You are absolutely worthless.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 6 2007, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Exactly. Just throw insults around because you have no argument and you know you are wrong. You are absolutely worthless.

and your absolutely jude.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Insane Clown @ Jun 6 2007, 05:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yes i am and its wonderful and im proud of it moth a fucka can i get an amen please!

back to the camps please, jesus, who let these animals loose...

run along and spin your dradle.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 6 2007, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

back to the camps please, jesus, who let these animals loose...

run along and spin your dradle.

I thought the holocaust didn't happen.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 6 2007, 05:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I thought the holocaust didn't happen.

what does a camp have to do with the holocaust? work will set you free.

Im sorry, but im sorta standing with «Z£µ§.:GØû at this point. UV "was" meant for fun and greatfullness of playing each other. But, now, you guys are falling apart. I WAITED 6 MONTHS TO GET INTO THIS CLAN. no one really ever replied... ANYWAYS, we all should find a good solution. work it out without the "$@!@$#"'s. So yeah, i had very great fun in this server and i wish you guys to keep it alive. That would ONLY happen when everyone joins in again. it will make a direct impact on the conflict. I have also got to say,

It it none of our faults. as soon as you hear a comment, you usually think of negative and positive things about it.and usually the negative thoughts over rule the positive ones. and therefore, it's natural that this can happen once in a while. uhmm one more thing. If you think bigred and stuff shouldnt be allowed in the server bcuz they are "retarded" than why call this server for fun and for playing together anyways, it might as well be called... Private server where no one can play. We have to include everyone... well you guys. It's just cooler that way. Metal, plunkie, Zues, mick, anyone else i missed, if you left...

I, Napoodo, fall to the floor

asking for you to join back

I have spent 6 months

Playing and having great amount

Of fun playing with you guys.

It is an honour to spend that

many days in this very

zombie server.

Well.., if that didn't bring you back... i don't know what better to do..

Pheonix, if any of those players, want to join in again, such as metal etcetc, please let them do so. this is the only way this server will regain itself again. Otherwise, if you start new again, you will always carry that memory of guilt and innocence at the same time.

I hope that meant something to you.

Thanks again.