Sign in to follow this  
exposedsoul

Today...

I believe the initial point argued was about how the statement made was morally unjustifiable. The topic got quite out of hand. If what Junzou was aiming for was this c/o's comment being unfair morally, then I agree. Exposed never said anything about it being a joke in the beginning, so to me it also came off as another assholish comment from someone being in an authority position. I guess I'm weird, but good or bad, right or wrong, to me people are people, and not just for others but ourselves we should treat all with respect and remember they do have emotions. What's to say a comment like that didn't hurt his feelings? Who cares right? Criminals don't have feelings? Guilty or not, some people do realize their mistakes, and try to change, and it's not always easy. And you never know, that one comment not taken lightly could be the one thing to send them back to their old ways. I mean come on, after so long of someone telling you you're a failure, don't you start to believe its the truth? The one thing our institutions need is positive reinforcement. Maybe they wouldn't have such a bad turnout of honestly rehabilitated inmates.

As for how they are treated by the state, to us it does seem like they have it all, but honestly, what are a few movies and snacks compared to living a free life of no guilt or regret? They are doing their time, whether they learn from their mistakes or not, we can't hold it against all of them. Like someone mentioned, not everyone in prison is a murderer or child molester. I have heard of people being imprisoned for bad checks and tax evasion. Wrong is wrong, no matter how you look at it.

Anyway, I am hungryyyy and tired, so I will leave it at that I suppose.

I think the reason it got out of hand is the context it was in. Think about it, somebody is in prison, their life is basically fucked. We don't know what he was in for, and it looked like the prisoner had one accomplishment, then Exposed had to completely ruin it for him, as if what he needs right now is to remind how how shitty his life is.

Although, the real context was probably a more friendly atmosphere where it was just a little joke, no offense meant or none taken. You just have to look from the right perspective. I don't think Exposed meant anything by what he said, and that the inmate knew that.

Damn, I thought this topic died.

I believe the initial point argued was about how the statement made was morally unjustifiable. The topic got quite out of hand. If what Junzou was aiming for was this c/o's comment being unfair morally, then I agree. Exposed never said anything about it being a joke in the beginning, so to me it also came off as another assholish comment from someone being in an authority position. I guess I'm weird, but good or bad, right or wrong, to me people are people, and not just for others but ourselves we should treat all with respect and remember they do have emotions. What's to say a comment like that didn't hurt his feelings? Who cares right? Criminals don't have feelings? Guilty or not, some people do realize their mistakes, and try to change, and it's not always easy. And you never know, that one comment not taken lightly could be the one thing to send them back to their old ways. I mean come on, after so long of someone telling you you're a failure, don't you start to believe its the truth? The one thing our institutions need is positive reinforcement. Maybe they wouldn't have such a bad turnout of honestly rehabilitated inmates.

As for how they are treated by the state, to us it does seem like they have it all, but honestly, what are a few movies and snacks compared to living a free life of no guilt or regret? They are doing their time, whether they learn from their mistakes or not, we can't hold it against all of them. Like someone mentioned, not everyone in prison is a murderer or child molester. I have heard of people being imprisoned for bad checks and tax evasion. Wrong is wrong, no matter how you look at it.

Marry me.

The truth would change your opinion. See, you don't actually know how good these guys have it. I honestly can't tell you anymore without having permission to do so. Everything I have told you so far is public knowledge. I think Junzou is an asshole who has authority. It's easy to point at someone who makes a mistake and jump down their throat about something and place blame. I think its funny when someone who barely knows me calls me an asshole, because they don't know me. If anything I am to easy on the people I watch everyday. I probably look the other way for 60% of what would normally send a person to seg. The only things I really care about are fighting, fucking, tattooing and dealing. And everyone who knows me in person knows im the person they can go to for anything. Hell, if you really want to see what its like apply for a job, or take a tour. I'm sure watching 2000 guys standing at windows jacking off (while watching males and females) will change your opinion. They don't do it because they are horney, the do it because they like to get a rise out of people. I honestly feel sorry for you Junzou and 1deag.brii. Your comments basicly make me think that society has brain washed you into thinking that everyone is innocent and there is some other reason why people commit crimes. I know there's nothing I could say or show you that would prove to you any different. Realistically, a person who is in prison will re offend when they get out. 2 out of every 3 go back to prison. So, if I don't feel sorry for them and if I ever do chose to be an asshole to an inmate, im not going to lose sleep over it. Considering that specific inmate has already BEEN in prison 3 times, I'm not sorry.

The truth would change your opinion. See, you don't actually know how good these guys have it. I honestly can't tell you anymore without having permission to do so. Everything I have told you so far is public knowledge. I think Junzou is an asshole who has authority. It's easy to point at someone who makes a mistake and jump down their throat about something and place blame. I think its funny when someone who barely knows me calls me an asshole, because they don't know me. If anything I am to easy on the people I watch everyday. I probably look the other way for 60% of what would normally send a person to seg. The only things I really care about are fighting, fucking, tattooing and dealing. And everyone who knows me in person knows im the person they can go to for anything. Hell, if you really want to see what its like apply for a job, or take a tour. I'm sure watching 2000 guys standing at windows jacking off (while watching males and females) will change your opinion. They don't do it because they are horney, the do it because they like to get a rise out of people. I honestly feel sorry for you Junzou and 1deag.brii. Your comments basicly make me think that society has brain washed you into thinking that everyone is innocent and there is some other reason why people commit crimes. I know there's nothing I could say or show you that would prove to you any different. Realistically, a person who is in prison will re offend when they get out. 2 out of every 3 go back to prison. So, if I don't feel sorry for them and if I ever do chose to be an asshole to an inmate, im not going to lose sleep over it. Considering that specific inmate has already BEEN in prison 3 times, I'm not sorry.

Lulz, you're right, that IS pretty funny.

Seriously though--

I don't need to know you to share my opinion on where your behavior in one instance lies on a moral continuum.

Guest Fohacidal

Junzou drop it dude, your not a prison guard and you never will be. Exposed has been doing this for years, he know what he is doing, what he is saying and who he is saying it to. For you to make a whole bunch of assumptions based on evidence which isnt even empirical on your part is hilariously rash. Let him be, this is not behavior I would expect of a JCS and you should know this Junzy Punzy.

Really its just his job, regardless of how you got into jail its because you broke a law, and especially if Exposed knows what the guy did he probably deserves the comment anyway, joke or not... To believe exposed is infringing on this guys human rights or whatever is ridiculous, the guy is in prison and exposed is a prison guard.

Nobody can always have the same opinion though, so really take what I say with a grain of salt, just dont cause drama because you feel your the moral police.

Junzou drop it dude, your not a prison guard and you never will be. Exposed has been doing this for years, he know what he is doing, what he is saying and who he is saying it to. For you to make a whole bunch of assumptions based on evidence which isnt even empirical on your part is hilariously rash. Let him be, this is not behavior I would expect of a JCS and you should know this Junzy Punzy.

Really its just his job, regardless of how you got into jail its because you broke a law, and especially if Exposed knows what the guy did he probably deserves the comment anyway, joke or not... To believe exposed is infringing on this guys human rights or whatever is ridiculous, the guy is in prison and exposed is a prison guard.

Nobody can always have the same opinion though, so really take what I say with a grain of salt, just dont cause drama because you feel your the moral police.

I did drop it. This was about 3 threads from being bumped from the front page of spam-- also, look at the time stamps. HE bumped it back up on 9/12, 3 days after the last post.

Oh, and I didn't say he was infringing on human rights, I said he was being an asshole by saying that. If being an asshole is a human rights violation then I'm fucking Mao Zedong.

Guest Fohacidal
I did drop it. Look at the time stamps, this was almost off the front page of spam. HE bumped it back up on 9/12, 3 days after the last post.

Oh, and I didn't say he was infringing on human rights, I said he was being an asshole by saying that. If being an asshole is a human rights violation then I'm fucking Mao Zedong.

Woops my bad, I thought I felt like I had read all of this before...

But really who cares if he was being an asshole, that part of the job description of being a prison guard. Who the hell said going to prison was an enjoyable experience...

Woops my bad, I thought I felt like I had read all of this before...

But really who cares if he was being an asshole, that part of the job description of being a prison guard. Who the hell said going to prison was an enjoyable experience...

Oh, it's not, that's kind of my point... This guy had something cool happen and exposed acted like your typical schoolyard bully and tried to negate it (from the voice of his original post... we've determined that it was a joke now and we've moved on. I have at least. I don't think he has since he keeps bumping it up-- this was about 12 threads from the top before he posted again after I completely ignored the thread and tried hitting on brii).

Guest Fohacidal
Oh, it's not, that's kind of my point... This guy had something cool happen and exposed acted like your typical schoolyard bully and tried to negate it.

Its prison not recess though...

Guest Fohacidal
Oh, it's not, that's kind of my point... This guy had something cool happen and exposed acted like your typical schoolyard bully and tried to negate it (from the voice of his original post... we've determined that it was a joke now and we've moved on. I have at least. I don't think he has since he keeps bumping it up-- this was about 12 threads from the top before he posted again after I completely ignored the thread and tried hitting on brii).

(double posting because you edited)

Fail

(double posting because you edited)

Fail

Good idea, let's turn this from a debate topic into a spam topic like it should be.

:poster_stupid: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam:

:poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam::poster_spam:

:poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam: :poster_spam::poster_spam:

Stubborn vs. stubborn. I don't feel bad for myself. Topics like this are opinionated, and I wasn't trying to say I knew more than a guy that does the job for a living. That would be absurd. But what did one expect to get as a response to his post? LOL that is hilarious? It's like telling a racist joke, someone somewhere will be offended by it, even if it wasn't directed towards them. Don't post things you know people will disagree on if you are just going to call them "idiots" in return for stating their opinions.

Oh yes, spam topic...Junzou I am actually guy in drag... :D

Guest Fohacidal
Good, because I am actually a girl in drag. Role reversal ftw!

Junzou trying to cope with reality FAIL

Junzou trying to cope with reality FAIL