Sign in to follow this  
MindSpring

Same Sex Relationships

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waylon @ Nov 14 2008, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

its a statement towards the people who won't except them. Its a "we are people and aren't going anywhere" statement. It shouldn't effect you just as a Veterans day or memorial day parade shouldn't effect you. They are celebrations of events, causes, and life. Its only intended to be fun I believe and try and get people to lighten up.

I bet if you were raised with a gay pride day on the calender you would be more excepting of it. The reason why people are is the traditional standards

btw I love you and wanna put it in your butt .... seriously jk no I'm not

Yeah I guess youre right about the pride parade. But here in Canada we call it Remembrance Day and it effects everyone, as we are to remember the people that fought for our freedoms and rights and gave their lives for the future of the country.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Nov 14 2008, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ummm...

Waylon mayo can I be your best man

Well we were thinking about having the wedding in the spring, and I think the assless chaps and the flowers we have picked out would match your eyes beautifully. I'm gonna green light this one.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaQueso @ Nov 30 2008, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Homosexuals.jpg

The Arguments Against Gay Marriage Tend To Suck.

You fail if that demotivator is your evidence

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Nov 30 2008, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You fail if that demotivator is your evidence

half intended joke, i cant take this thread seriously, and regardless, theres plenty of support already posted in the previous pages here, like the quotes from when America was first founded and all -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hotmayo @ Dec 1 2008, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh yeah, Kelso, will you be my best man at Waylon and I's wedding? (Don't think I've forgot about you).

Being near 2 people that would most certainly be making fudgesicles later that day is an icky thought...

SO YAH I WILL

Guest willis_690

Love is Love No Matter What or who it is..Fuck Your Couch I dun care...^^

i dont mind it, love is love, but it just looks weird

105m get failed hard. especially because it was only 500k after the furfag one. So is this just a joke topic now?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Dec 3 2008, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i dont mind it, love is love, but it just looks weird

105m get failed hard. especially because it was only 500k after the furfag one. So is this just a joke topic now?

Unless you think Waylon and I's undying love for each other is a joke, then no.

You're riding the line on best man here, Kelso...