Sign in to follow this  
BBOYlilshado

Hobo read... its a reply to the closed sup guys...

well still 2 ppl said it

doesnt mean its going to happen. I still think all this time you wasted trying to get your self unbanned you could of found another surf server.

Guest ShadySTDs

Seriously I agree with Meowth. Please handle this with out the name calling.... I do not want to see you all drop below a respectable level with him (Soulja)

Just unban the kid seriously, come on already.

Everyone gets second chances. If he fucks up again then just ban him from everything.

Kyle did not say for you to get unbanned.And dude begging is not going to help for the 20th time,maybe if you had some patience,and you didnt beg and whine,the ban would probably be over right now or would be discussed.

If we unbanned everyone who said "PLZZZZZ" and were annoying as fuck no one would be banned.

Were not just unbanning "everyone" that says "PLZZZZZ"

If you cannot tell this kid is desperate to play on our servers. And this is thread is 4 pages long? b/c he dosent want to give up. He loves playing on our servers, hes really not that annoying.

As i said, One more chance, if he fucks up again... Then hes done forever.

Some1 please unban this kid from surf.

Still here OPIATE and i am a bboy and i do breakdance Contract so stfu kuz b-boy means Break Boy! and if im not getting unbanned why should i change just so u can be a bitch to me and never unban me no! so suck a dick forum ban me now opiate haha stupid muthafucker i have like 3 librarys near me with all different ip address and u cant get me vac banned kuz i am not cheating all you can do is tell vac then they will watch me and i dont hack so then i will never be vac banned so no steam banning bitches anyways i am getting a new steam account and new "internet protocol" when i move so ya have fun with that!!!! LOL

Still here OPIATE and i am a bboy and i do breakdance Contract so stfu kuz b-boy means Break Boy! and if im not getting unbanned why should i change just so u can be a bitch to me and never unban me no! so suck a dick forum ban me now opiate haha stupid muthafucker i have like 3 librarys near me with all different ip address and u cant get me vac banned kuz i am not cheating all you can do is tell vac then they will watch me and i dont hack so then i will never be vac banned so no steam banning bitches anyways i am getting a new steam account and new "internet protocol" when i move so ya have fun with that!!!! LOL

Reading this was kinda funny, and I hope you know that you won't get unbanned like this. Plus if you get another steam account and someone finds out opiate will most likly ban that account too for telling him off and contract off.

Btw I think break dancing is pointless. Break dancing was cool about 20 years ago with big poofy parachute pants, and soulja if your white and break dancing I laugh at you.

Ya i am white idfc so eat a dick atleast i play sports and have a life instead of buying shitty looking cars and sitting on my fat ass on either the pc or the tv! fat boy get out and get real friends