Sign in to follow this  
BBOYlilshado

Hobo read... its a reply to the closed sup guys...

Dude fuck off. Seriously we banned you for a reason. If you thought I was cool then why did you impersonate/insult me and get your ass banned in the first place.

Well hobo i impersonated you when i got banned from you for like 5 minutes because u guys votebanned me 2 times as a joke and everytime i would get on someone would start VOTEBAN SOULJA then the other names were when i got perma banned and even if ur banned it still shows up on those things when you try to connect... well sorry hobo but u can hate me but i am gonna keep trying to get unbanned kuz i have changed so hobo if ur gonna reply talking shit jus leave this post because i am trying to not be ur enemy because u were cool at the end b/c at the beginin was votebanning but for about like 4 weeks u were cool!

I didnt start the voteban or even paticipate in it. They started it because they were getting mad at you for spamming the mic when you argued with me about the referal system. And you were not just banned for impersonation me which is a long ban by itself. You seem to forget the 2 times you commited fraud.

Well sorry then kuz it seemed like u did atleast once and i know i deserve the bans but not the permanent ban, i think it should have been like 3 months! And it has been like 3 months since i got perma banned so ya but still SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY and i do admit i deserved those bans but not that amount of time! WELL SORRY SORRY SORRY HOBO SORRY!!!!!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!! :unsure: SORRY

This really shouldn't be in intro's for a start, secondly, you were banned, deal with it and find somewhere else to hang out. Thirdly, we have an edit button for a reason

Cheese, kids make mistakes and can act likes douches more than often. Was the reason he was banned really worth a permaban? Maybe we can give him a chance to redeem himself?

Dude you didnt change,you used racism in your topic.Your full of bs.

Like gallent said,go find some other place to hang out.

Dude you didnt change,you used racism in your topic.Your full of bs.

Like gallent said,go find some other place to hang out.

I was just about to say that. For once, I agree with you Shocker, lol.

I'll give you one thing shado... you are persistent... the bad thing is that you're persistent at being annoying. Also, you have terrible taste in music.

dude as long as hobo is a staff memeber im pretty sure your not going ot get unbanned anytime soon. and why did you use racism in your thread???

hobo i luvz you[/nohomo]

and none of you fuckers better quote adn say oh i fixed the no homo thing

We are not going to unban you just because you said "PLZZZZZZZZ" as I once heard on Arby n the Chief "It doesnt matter how many Zs you have". PLOX PLOX PLOX PLOX PLZZZZ go away.

Edit: As long as its no homo kyle. I <3 you too. And I didnt ban Soulja in the first place. Oreo got him for fraud and when someone reported his impersonation and insult names when I was out of town. I got back and he was banned and I was uber pissed.

Guest ShadySTDs

Honestly I never really liked him. He did a lot of mic spamming hence the constant votebans. He was/is rude to all. In my opinion (take with a grain of salt) that he should take this as a lesson and just quit trying with =(UV)= and use this as a lesson on how to act and what is appropriate behavior in servers/ forums.

ShadySTD's OUT!

I say we unban him under 3 conditions. if he mic spams he is gone that includes no hlss/hldj or any other music playing programs . He can never get into the =(UV)= clan. and if he copies a UV/UVR member he gets another ban.

its up to you hobo just trying to spit out some ideas. he wont stop bitching.

Guest ShadySTDs
I say we unban him under 3 conditions. if he mic spams he is gone that includes no hlss/hldj or any other music playing programs . He can never get into the =(UV)= clan. and if he copies a UV/UVR member he gets another ban.

its up to you hobo just trying to spit out some ideas. he wont stop bitching.

Kyle I totally <3 you (and Hobo too) but if you where not straight I probably would use you. But that is not the topic it is that there are rules and he broke more than his fair share. Of using racist slang, extreme mic spamming, and impersonation of a UV member.

The mic spamming could be forgivable, but racism is something that I personally do/will not tolerate nor should anyone. As far as the impersonations of UV I thought it was a extreme no and not even reconsidered.

my one cent again, do not give into this CHILD'S whining. Let him learn, or give a few hundred bucks to get unbanned lol!!!!!!

dude as long as hobo is a staff memeber im pretty sure your not going ot get unbanned anytime soon. and why did you use racism in your thread???

hobo i luvz you[/superextremehardcorebeyondweirdtheamountofhomoisintendedinthishomo]

and you fuckers better quote and say fixed.

Fixed.

Also, please go away Souljakilla nobody likes you, you really are just making a nuisance of yourself.