Sign in to follow this  
BBOYlilshado

Hobo read... its a reply to the closed sup guys...

Guest starscream

You need to grow up lil bobby or whatever it is

Anyone else thinks of that one kid from way back in the clan who was 9 and was named "Shadow something"? I'm pretty sure CoinStar13, P2, and Fetus remembers him... I wonder what happened to him..

the funny thing is you havnt been in the surf server for like 3-4 months. and all that time you could have found another surf server and been like lvl 800 or somthing.

Guest some fag
hobo i luvz you[/i'mgay]

CORREFIX'D

Soulja seriously even if you do get unbanned,dont you realise that everyone will STILL not like you.Just stop trying,try going to find servers then search for 64 slot servers with alot of people in them and start playing in them and find a different clan.Or just find a new surf server to play in,there are alot of surf servers that allow spawn camping.

Kyle isnt it like 8 yars right now that hes able to join UV,isnt he 9?

There's a way to ban him on the forums to keep him from whining too, no? It's pretty clear nobody has a good thing to say about him and have numerous complaints on him, why let it linger?

I kinda remember Soulja. Mostly from his constant referral begging and wanting to be in the clan. It was a bit annoying at times, but what you guys would need to realize is he is a kid who looks up to what uv is. A large community of friends that like to play games. I cant blame him for wanting to be a part of that.

I know alot of you probably hate him or whatever but I think people could be a little more polite in how they express that feeling. Remember that he is a kid and he has respect for what uv is, don't tarnish uv with some hateful comments to this kid.

Personally I would say give him another chance. Very thin ice chance, like slightest mistake and perma banned. Remember what uv means to you and how much you would hate to not be able to play here. I mean the kids been told hes not welcome and hes still into it. Talk about persistence and dedication.

Just my thoughts.

I kinda remember Soulja. Mostly from his constant referral begging and wanting to be in the clan. It was a bit annoying at times, but what you guys would need to realize is he is a kid who looks up to what uv is. A large community of friends that like to play games. I cant blame him for wanting to be a part of that.

I know alot of you probably hate him or whatever but I think people could be a little more polite in how they express that feeling. Remember that he is a kid and he has respect for what uv is, don't tarnish uv with some hateful comments to this kid.

Personally I would say give him another chance. Very thin ice chance, like slightest mistake and perma banned. Remember what uv means to you and how much you would hate to not be able to play here. I mean the kids been told hes not welcome and hes still into it. Talk about persistence and dedication.

Just my thoughts.

Please listen to these people kyle i think said that too

I say we unban him under 3 conditions. if he mic spams he is gone that includes no hlss/hldj or any other music playing programs . He can never get into the =(UV)= clan. and if he copies a UV/UVR member he gets another ban.

its up to you hobo just trying to spit out some ideas. he wont stop bitching.

Ya there it is