Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Ask Danielle

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Jun 1 2009, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Man I've taught you guys loads of shit, Like the trait of the un-dominate-able spirit.

She is your love guru to my Bear Grylls

And also,

[sin has reached critical levels of Soap Opera]

Should I or should I not invest in 200 dollors worth of body mods? And does danielle still want that picture of me with the time stamp and her name?

Yes I do.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeverEndingXsin @ Jun 1 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

nah man i aint doing any soap opera stuff. just agreeing with vindi.

and uhhhh body mods? so you want breast implants? lawls.

so ill ask a question now uhhhhhh ummmmm what are you gonna miss most about high school?

Uhm, all my friends, and being retarded with them.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wookie @ Jun 1 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Fuck high school friends, I'd be happy if I never saw another one of them.

Jeez wookie, you gotta be lying amirite? High school friends kick ass, unless high school sucked for in which case any friends you made were friends just out of desperation D: OMG WOOKIE NOES I GOT YOUR BACK BRAH

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jun 1 2009, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Jeez wookie, you gotta be lying amirite? High school friends kick ass, unless high school sucked for in which case any friends you made were friends just out of desperation D: OMG WOOKIE NOES I GOT YOUR BACK BRAH

Not even lying. Maybe one or two that were OK, the rest could die and I would never even show up to their funerals.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wookie @ Jun 1 2009, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not even lying. Maybe one or two that were OK, the rest could die and I would never even show up to their funerals.

Would you show up to mine? Id be there at yours tossing axe and black dildos into the grave :'(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jun 1 2009, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Would you show up to mine? Id be there at yours tossing axe and black dildos into the grave :'(

Of course brah. I got some Nady ice and gamecube knaimean?

Ha! HAHAHAHAHA

ha.

Gentleman. Im engaged to be wed. I've had 3 miscarriages and currently have 1 snot shooter on the way.

Ive got 1 apartment with a best friend to whom she HATES with a bloody passion, starting a new lease and losing my credit just to satisfy her needs. I can't drink, smoke, or play with any of my buddies on the weekends. If I play wcs later than 10 she wigs out and tells me to come to bed. Thats right, less UV funtime.

you dont need advice. You need prayer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Aug 29 2008, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

People probably mad at me for that post. I honestly don't care, it's the internet and if you expect everyone to like you, you're living in a fantasy land where trees have penises.

Truth right there son.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Aug 28 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

People probably mad at me for that post. I honestly don't care, it's the internet and if you expect everyone to like you, you're living in a fantasy land where trees have penises.

You better hope Evergreen doesn't see this, he might cry.

Remember that incredibly disrespectful chain of posts I made and then everyone got deserts in their vaginas. And now here we are, looking back on this and laughing at it (:

Just like every other thing that happens in this clan.

I WOULD post a question I had, but Im single and im not smooth with girls at all. So yeah, dont flame, because im 16, not some 40 year old virgin xD

I dunno, you have a facebook or something? That's prolly the only real way we would ever get to talk much lol I just don't feel very attached to anyone on the forums, don't have any significant ties to them or ways to get to know them better, bunch of strangers :P No offense of course, it's just the way it works out. I'd be happy to add some people though, just made my facebook a week or so ago to get away from myspace for a bit >< Pm me any details and I'll add you on whatever, myspace, facebook, aim and so on.

-Audio