Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Ask Danielle

Okay, now I know this might be a little silly, but I have noticed that many of you guys have been coming to me and asking me questions about girlfriends or just asking for some advice in general or a second opinion.

I am a very good listener and I actually plan on taking psychology, so why not get a head start with giving advice?

Ask me anything.

And I am being serious, I do not want any stupid questions, and that means no asking me personal questions about myself.

You can PM also with some questions, or if you wish to just keep the answer private then post here, that you want it private.

When I say ask me anything I mean anything, I am a very open person and I will try to help you figure out any question you have rather if it is a sexual question or a music question.

I am not saying I am a know it all, I am just saying I am a female over the internet who will give you advice and won't make fun of you.

Okay, now I know this might be a little silly, but I have noticed that many of you guys have been coming to me and asking me questions about girlfriends or just asking for some advice in general.

I am a very good listener and I actually plan on taking psychology, so why not get a head start with giving advice?

Ask me anything.

And I am being serious, I do not want any stupid questions, and that means no asking me personal questions about myself.

You can PM also with some questions, or if you wish to just keep the answer private then post here, that you want it private.

When I say ask me anything I mean anything, I am a very open person and I will try to help you figure out any question you have rather if it is a sexual question or a music question.

I am not saying I am a know it all, I am just saying I am a female over the internet who will give you advice and won't make fun of you.

Lol, well aren't you just a sweetheart! What fickle boys we have on the internet...Not to come at you or anything cause I don't doubt you are 100% sincere, but my guess is half the "questions" you get are simply the little boys vying for attention.

Offer your advice, it very well may help them, but in the long run it won't count for much. You don't end up dating a girl by talking about it to friends. Experience is earned, not given...

Again, I want to clarify that I'm not jeering, mocking, or talking down...I just think the pink part is funny

Ok, oreo told me to post this in here for COOOKIES!!!!!

So tomorrow is our first game, and I wanted this chick to wear my jersey, she has bullshitted and led me on before.

Me then her, alternates: "Hey wanna wear my jersey tomorrow?" "Now's not a good time, i'm sorry, something happened but maybe another time" "you know next time you can just say no, if there is another" "No derek, i'm serious, of you really want me to Ill wear it, sorry" "Not thats fine" you sure? " yes"

There was a little argument in between but it has no relavence.

Lol, well aren't you just a sweetheart! What fickle boys we have on the internet...Not to come at you or anything cause I don't doubt you are 100% sincere, but my guess is half the "questions" you get are simply the little boys vying for attention.

Offer your advice, it very well may help them, but in the long run it won't count for much. You don't end up dating a girl by talking about it to friends. Experience is earned, not given...

Again, I want to clarify that I'm not jeering, mocking, or talking down...I just think the pink part is funny

I can understand where you are coming from but when some UV members have came to me like through Xfire, they were like completely serious questions, its not that they were stupid its they just wanted an opinion. Guys do not like asking guys serious questions, and in no way did I say that all of these questions have to be about "girlfriend problems".

If you have something negative to say, or just no question at all, don't even bother replying on this thread.

Atleast Contract has balls to actually post a question.

Guest Fohacidal

Everyone sees topics like this as a source for humor, I can't believe anyone expected anything different.

Yes, perhaps asking a girl on the internet for advice will make you a fucking pimp. Get real.

Everyone sees topics like this as a source for humor, I can't believe anyone expected anything different.

Yes, perhaps asking a girl on the internet for advice will make you a fucking pimp. Get real.

If I could respond to that with bitchiness without getting people mad at me I would.

The clan members should not see me as a girl to "hook up with" or to make them "a pimp". They should see me as a regular clan member just like them, and if their dicks are shoved too far in their throat to realize it they should grow up.

I can take you guys kidding around and stuff, but if you really think that they are being serious, get it out of your head. Dont give me your shit. If you have nothing good to say, keep the hell quiet.

I don't mean to be a bitch. because I am a very nice person, but when I said if you don't have a question don't post I meant it.

Guest some fag
Dude, wtf.

She's trying to help your asses, and all you can do is ridicule her?

Amazes me how mature some of the clan members are.

No one really ridiculed her, they were just being sarcastic.

I don't believe that was the purpose for this topic.

I said it once and I'll say it again. Immaturity breeds immaturity.

Indeed, it does, but then again, this thread was just asking for it.

People probably mad at me for that post. I honestly don't care, it's the internet and if you expect everyone to like you, you're living in a fantasy land where trees have penises.

Perhaps this is the perfect demo of why guys need help. A woman offers you help and you shove it back in her face. So...unless someone has a real question that isn't rude or bs......this may have to be closed to prevent the inevitable BS war.

Dude, she's not going to teach you how to get every girl you want.

She's putting in an effort, for everyone, so that you have someone to talk to about things you want to talk about.

Guest some fag
Lol I thought kelso was hilarious.

Anyways, serious question.

When's the best time to ask my girlfriend for a handjob?

Uh... This thread has gone on long enough... Someone either get a handle on it or lock it...