Sign in to follow this  
Hyperwhoar

SOUTH PARK LOL

Guest some fag

Funny.

I prefer the scene where Cartman shits out that alien probe, and it climbs back up his ass.

Guest starscream

Isaac hayes is dead. No more chef no matter WAT now

south park studios is run by south park and comedy central so it will be up for like....ever lol.

Here is the link to South Park: Imaginationland the movie extended directors cut

the first scene of the movie with the names and everything,HILARIOUS.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/i...tionland_movie/

Funny.

I prefer the scene where Cartman shits out that alien probe, and it climbs back up his ass.

Even better is when he keeps farting when kyle tries to get teh anal probe out. My all time favorite. Or when the two dudes suck each others jagons.

when those 2 aliens suck eachothers jagons was disgusting,how can u like that scene,the better scene was the scene after that when they said "i cant believe i sucked your jagon" lol

that sucks,cause im saved by southpark studios while right now im in my hotel room in israel watching full south park episodes.

But seriously dude,that sucks for england :(

Yeah, especially as Metalocalypse is only on Adult Swim(we don't get the channel over here, it's cartoon network after 11pm or so) but my bitch of a mother refuses to get decent TV so i can't watch it.

Southpark's on youtube a bit so i can watch it there, and it used to be on years ago over here, but i've not saw it for ages