Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

A Couple Updates

Guest Phoenix2

8.12.64.61:27015 for GunGame.

This will be the cause of some commotion as I proceed with setting the servers up.

<span style="color:green">Now, onto a more pushing matter with our ranking system. We will not use any ending tags for members who are not [A] Administrators, [sA] Senior Admins, or [LDR] Clan Leaders.

This leads me onto the pledge system. While already specified by Metal Militia, a pledge is basically a new recruit who is sponsored by an existing UV member. This pledge will be allowed to play on all servers but and will be reviewed by select UV members. If they follow all the rules and don't get into much trouble, they will then proceed to being a full member of the clan. If they are reviewed poorly, then said pledges will be booted. Every member is allowed 2 pledges per month, meaning they are allowed to sponsor 2 different players outside of the clan to become a potential member.

Thanks

P2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Jun 3 2007, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

8.12.64.61:27015 for GunGame.

This will be the cause of some commotion as I proceed with setting the servers up.

<span style="color:green">Now, onto a more pushing matter with our ranking system. We will not use any ending tags for members who are not [A] Administrators, |SA| Senior Admins, or [LDR] Clan Leaders.

This leads me onto the pledge system. While already specified by Metal Militia, a pledge is basically a new recruit who is sponsored by an existing UV member. This pledge will be allowed to play on all servers but and will be reviewed by select UV members. If they follow all the rules and don't get into much trouble, they will then proceed to being a full member of the clan. If they are reviewed poorly, then said pledges will be booted. Every member is allowed 2 pledges per month, meaning they are allowed to sponsor 2 different players outside of the clan to become a potential member.

Thanks

P2

Ok Kello known as surfer by some people, Is the one who is In charge of the new servers you have been hearing about.

If you have interest in admin on my server just post it in the same place. Or you can email me @ volcomskater11@gmail.com If you wish to donate to this server just post it or email me if you want to donate to a spacific

server. Thanks

Guest giographick

lmao. kello can suck my dick.

thumbsy.jpg

y did we get rid of the lvl system?? I was a L3, which took me a long time to accomplish. Now it seems like i have been demoted to a low lvl member.

Guest VegetaFH1

Can I have admin powers?

plz... pretty plz with a suger lump on top?

lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Jun 5 2007, 05:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Can I have admin powers?

plz... pretty plz with a suger lump on top?

lol

So thats why you are always kissing peoples ass.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Jun 3 2007, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The new servers are replacing our Surf/RPG/Respawn and Gun Game servers.

8.12.64.61:27015</span><span style="color:red"> for GunGame.

Now, onto a more pushing matter with our ranking system. We will not use any ending tags for members who are not [A] Administrators, [sA] Senior Admins, or [LDR] Clan Leaders.

ok, so does this mean we are not getting a normal rpg server? because that is wat coin said.

second, with that new ranking system ppl who have been in the clan long are exactly the same as someone who just joined. since i dont get admin for some reason (all my requests=ignored) i am exactly the same as some person who just joined even though i have been in the clan the longest.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mista Nuffles @ Jun 7 2007, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ok, so does this mean we are not getting a normal rpg server? because that is wat coin said.

second, with that new ranking system ppl who have been in the clan long are exactly the same as someone who just joined. since i dont get admin for some reason (all my requests=ignored) i am exactly the same as some person who just joined even though i have been in the clan the longest.

I will answer you on this..

A guy like you who has been in the clan so long will get a SS veteran Clan member status.. And i think that you should have admin..

Guest Cranium

I have to say goodbye to UV once again because i go where Spartan goes. Spartan is my friend and i follow him. Sorry guys! I'll still hang out though! sad.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mista Nuffles @ Jun 8 2007, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What exactly does SS stand for? and it is something that i put on my name right? like

=(UV)=Mista Nuffles [sS]

Hmm i don't think so.. Hmm i will talk to coin about what we will do with the vets

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mista Nuffles @ Jun 8 2007, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What exactly does SS stand for? and it is something that i put on my name right? like

=(UV)=Mista Nuffles [sS]

No, you dont put SS after your name, me and secure have SS vet. member, it has nothing to do with UV ranks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Jun 3 2007, 06:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

We will not use any ending tags for members who are not [A] Administrators

Guest killer

SS being (Censored)'s secret police if im correct?

Guest cc90z

youd be correct, although they werent really secret, having military divisions and all.... its more of a private army sworn allegience to him.

Guest killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 8 2007, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

youd be correct, although they werent really secret, having military divisions and all.... its more of a private army sworn allegience to him.

Yah well back then they were secret I think not to sure haha my History teachers an idiot.... but he's making us watch an amazing movie called Saving Private Ryan about Canada, America, and German on the D-Day Invasion, Operation Overloard, or Normandy Invasion so whichever you know it by lol.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Killer @ Jun 8 2007, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yah well back then they were secret I think not to sure haha my History teachers an idiot.... but he's making us watch an amazing movie called Saving Private Ryan about Canada, America, and German on the D-Day Invasion, Operation Overloard, or Normandy Invasion so whichever you know it by lol.

The one with tom hanks?

Guest killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 8 2007, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The one with tom hanks?

Yah I love that movie it's so cool.