Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Watch this video, puts all these pictures to shame.

Oh an about the plane, there were planes, Air Force One was out.

That was the stupidest fucking thing I've ever watched.

Are you literally THAT brainwashed to believe that bullshit?

Where the fuck are the wing marks? According to this "proof" there should be wing damage.

Also, if those poles we're hit with a plane coming in a 400MPH, they would be bent and not straight.

That proof didn't put the pictures to shame, that video was a shame.

Wow, you can see the poles have hit marks, and no they would not be bent, take a class in physics or along those lines.

That video just owned your pictures, it debunked everything without even getting personal.

Dude, you have issues.

That video was terribad.

I have cold hard proof of the Israels being the reason this happened, and you throw an animated video into play?

I have a 13,000 word document stating EVERYTHING that happened on 9/11, who did it, why, where, and what happened to them.

Seriously, think of that...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You see, you're the most egotistical person on these forums.

You think you know everything.

How can you laugh at the fact that I have proof if you didn't take the time to read it?

I can GUARANTEE that ANYONE on these forums would take my proof over yours ANYDAY.

I actually looked at your proof, and you didn't look at mine because:

1) You're probably too lazy

2) You think there's no point because you're "Right".

So until you read that article, you can't say ANYTHING about my proof being fake.

Cold hard proof? HAHA

That CAD video is proof of what happened, open your eyes and get that dildo out of your ass.

You lose, I win. Eat shit and Die.

Contract, you are the most immature little child i have ever seen, you are worse then ZeusGod, at least he keeps his arguments console related, but you, YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING, You know nothing, that's what you really know, so shut the fuck up, I and a bunch of other people are sick of your hating on everything that you don't like, SO WHAT, I don't like the 360 but i admitted it was better because i'm a Man, don't be a fuckin baby you dope smoking hamburger munching piece of shit. (I am sorry for the profanity, i felt it was necessary.)

Contract, you are the most immature little child i have ever seen, you are worse then ZeusGod, at least he keeps his arguments console related, but you, YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING, You know nothing, that's what you really know, so shut the fuck up, I and a bunch of other people are sick of your hating on everything that you don't like, SO WHAT, I don't like the 360 but i admitted it was better because i'm a Man, don't be a fuckin baby you dope smoking hamburger munching piece of shit. (I am sorry for the profanity, i felt it was necessary.)

I agree completely.

Someone who insults someones documentation without even reading it is a fucking idiot.

I at least looked at your painful video and took the time out of my life to watch a fucking animation.

My document has written proof of everything, and links to everything it says.

So in my opinion, you're the one who's going to end up getting this thread closed because you won't take the time to take others opinions into consideration.

No explain to me how it was not a true video?

Oh, and I am acting like this to mimic Hypercore by the way.

I think I know everything Switchblade? If you even knew me, I always say I barely know anything, you have nothing related to this topic, get out now, You mean you and hypercore are sick of it? No one else has had the balls to say anything to me, and I talk to most people regularly, so STFU.

No, your the one getting it closed, because you have to take everything personallly.

Oh, and if you guys have a problem with me, take it up on xfire instead of spamming the forums.

Good Day! have fun talking to each other while I go play BF2.

One thing I want to add for Flight 93:

A black box: An UNDESTROYABLE object that is meant to withstand ANY circumstances of a plane crash, even constant heat.

When the plane hit, the black box wasn't found, let alone anything else OTHER then a passport.

Wrong. The boxes were recovered, not released to the public though. This is SOP when investigating a crime.

Heres a quote from the article below:

"And even if we forget the steel, there's the curious incident of the planes' black boxes - not ONE of the EIGHT black boxes - two per plane - survived! Not just those of the planes that crashed into the Twin Towers, but also of the other two planes! Not even of the one that crashed into the ground in Pennsylvania."

Just felt like leaving that in there to show how dumb your source is.

Why did one of the worlds weakest materials survive this crash, but the black box didn't?

Passport could have been blown out of the area so it didn't withstand serious fire damage. Though, it is more likely it was planted, especially since the guy wasn't even on the flight.

Another quote from the below:

"FLIGHT DATA RECORDER

Time recorded: 25 hour continuous

Number of parameters: 5 - 300+

Impact tolerance: 3400Gs /6.5ms

Fire resistance: 1100 degC/30 min

Water pressure resistance: submerged 20,000 ft

Underwater locator beacon: 37.5 KHz

Battery: 6yr shelf life 30 day operation

COCKPIT VOICE RECORDER

Time recorded: 30 min continuous, 2 hours for solid state digital units

Number of channels: 4

Impact tolerance: 3400 Gs /6.5ms

Fire resistance: 1100 deg C /30 min

Water pressure resistance: submerged 20,000 ft

Underwater locator beacon: 37.5 KHz

Battery: 6yr shelf life 30 day operation "

HOW THE FUCK?

They used tapes in the trial of whats-his-name, the hijacker-wanna-be, don't you read anything other than those tinfoil hat sites?

And for evidence that it was partly the government, read this:

http://homepage.mac.com/ardeshir/9-11.html

This is probably the most rock solid evidence on the theories know to the interwebz.

Also, I can guarantee if it was Osama they could catch him.

My dads friend knows the person that's in charge of the US Homeland Security, and he answers to Bush.

He said that they know where Osama Bin Laden is 24/7, but the war generates too much money for them to get him.

If that's the most rock solid evidence on the internet, I feel sorry for you, because that is a heaping pile of dog poop. Your above quote about the flight recorders came from that site too, I noticed.

You're a fucking idiot that has no sense or reality, Contract. You think you're government is perfect, whereas it's not even close. You're government keeps you in fear in everyday life. You know why? So you can be EASILY MANIPULATED. Which is what YOU ARE. Think of what you're saying on the forums, you say that your government has no reason to attack its own country. What about the proof that America was planning to go to war with Afghanistan 2 years before 9/11? They had no motive, no reason to do it. What better reason to have isreal attack they're country and say it was afghanistan. What better country to use then isreal? They're the second most trained millitary next to the US. Also, why would Osama Bin Laden deny the whole 9/11 bullshit, when he blatently took responsabilty for his attack in 1993? Then why would he send an anthrax letter to an anchorman saying it was the US that did it saying "You cannot stop us. Death to America. Death to Isreals." It makes no logical sense as to why Bin Laden would attack someone who was saying it was the US. If you really believe that the government had no part in it, then I'm sorry to say but you're a fucking guilable moron. Do you really think that the US doesn't know where Osama Bin Laden is? They know where he is 24/7, but they can't get him, because firstly they have NO PROOF of him doing it, and secondly because the war on Afghanistan brings in too much money thru oil and resources.

EDIT:

Juzuo, that source is 100% true down to the detail. Maybe it's a little bit older then the evidence you've read is, but it has direct sources from sites that are trusted by the American people.

You're a fucking idiot that has no sense or reality, Contract. You're government keeps you in fear in everyday life. You know why? So you can be EASILY MANIPULATED. Which is what YOU ARE.

And you aren't afraid? You aren't easily manipulated?

You're being manipulated by some dumbass with half a knack for writing. Most of your evidence is incredulous, you aren't informed about the topic (I'm sure I don't need to remind you about your little outer-wall vs. C-wall mishap, or the fact that the site you quoted was criminally misinformed about the flight recorders not surviving). You need to sit down, and IMPARTIALLY examine the evidence. Stop copying and pasting every anti-government, 9/11 conspiracy site out there.

EDIT:

Juzuo, that source is 100% true down to the detail. Maybe it's a little bit older then the evidence you've read is, but it has direct sources from sites that are trusted by the American people.

Half the evidence in that article are irrelevant, circumstantial, or the links no longer work (which could very well mean they manipulated a link to make it LOOK like a real source). The black boxes were recovered on site. Unless he wrote that less than 5 months after 9/11, it's not outdated, the author is just a moron.

No, I'm not afraid, nor easily manipulated.

I'm Canadian, I don't live under the power of an extremely corrupt Government.

I'm not manipulated because I've researched this for an excessively long time and threw research, if you read what I posted it has the most logical explanation.

No, I'm not afraid, nor easily manipulated.

I'm Canadian, I don't live under the power of an extremely corrupt Government.

I'm not manipulated because I've researched this for an excessively long time and threw research, if you read what I posted it has the most logical explanation.

I did. I also saw the author in a mental hospital I recently went to, he was a paranoid schizophrenic.

No, you're lying, because the author remains Anonymous due to SECURITY ISSUES.

NUH UH! I READ AN INTERWEBS WEBSITE THAT SAID THIS GUY WAS REAL AND HE WAS AT THIS HOSPITAL! PROMISE! THE INTERNET CAN'T LIE!

Hah.

Funny.

Anyways, I realized that you we're right about the blackboxes being found.

Look at this:

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/law/060...ht93/index.html

It's pretty fucked up.

I do believe a very small amount of that article (the previous one you posted), but whether or not it's relevant is another story.

As for the transcript, yeah, that is fucked up. Like a real group of Saudi hijackers would be speaking English to eachother, how convenient for the trial.

Guest Fohacidal
I do believe a very small amount of that article (the previous one you posted), but whether or not it's relevant is another story.

As for the transcript, yeah, that is fucked up. Like a real group of Saudi hijackers would be speaking English to eachother, how convenient for the trial.

Well for one they did go to american flight schools if Im not mistaken and 2 they were flying AMERICAN boeing 767s, to be speaking in a language other then their native tongue wouldve been confusing as fuck