Sign in to follow this  
SwitchBlade

End of the world in 2012

http://www.didyouknow.cd/nostradamus.htm

http://www.nostradamusonline.com/sample_chapter.php

http://prophecyresearch.com/index.php?opti...2&Itemid=34

http://www.viewzone.com/endtime.html

http://www.survive2012.com/

So what do you guys think? Is this just another prediction that won't come true? Or is this one that really will occur?

Let's hear your thoughts on all of this.

I've read about this before. Only time will tell.

I believe in conspiracy's, including lots of 911 conspiracy's.

But, in this particular one, how could they predict the world would end in 2012? Didn't they say the same about Y2K?

Yes, but we're still here, aren't we?

I don't think anything is going to happen. The mayan calendar theory is BS IMO. Just because there calendar ended on 2012 doesn't mean the world will end. The 2012 significance is all about the new bahktun cycle. It's basically just another cycle for the mayans.

If it happens, it happens. And if it is true, there's nothing we can do about it. So you might as well buckle your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen, because you're in for one hell of a ride if this deems true.

Guest Fohacidal
I've read about this before. Only time will tell.

I believe in conspiracy's, including lots of 911 conspiracy's.

But, in this particular one, how could they predict the world would end in 2012? Didn't they say the same about Y2K?

Yes, but we're still here, aren't we?

I find that hilariously ironic

Well, if it is not some crazy supernatural event that ends the world in 2012, it will be the people freaking out because they think it's going to. I can tell ya, the weeks heading into December are going to get crazy if this belief is as wide spread as people say. Lol, no way in hell I'm going to school that week. So either way, I'm laying low when that day rolls around and what happens happens, I'll just look out for me and the ones I love.

-Audio

Guest Fohacidal

Fear breeds fear, if you give into it you help manifest it by scaring others into a false state of paranoia.

Just live your life like you would have if nothing strange were going to happen, the only bad thing that can come out of this is all the idiots who will take to the streets scared, and when you get scared crazy mobs you WILL get riots.

Guest Fohacidal

Rapture - name given to the future event in which it is believed that Jesus Christ will descend from Heaven, accompanied by the spirits of all the saints of God, both from the pre-incarnation period and after, who have passed on prior to the rapture, and then the bodies of the saints are joined with their spirits in a resurrection - the First Resurrection - to meet the Lord. Immediately after this, all true Christians alive on the earth are simultaneously transported to meet the Lord and those who have preceded them in the air as well, all, having been transformed into immortal bodies like Jesus' body, often referred to as the "resurrection body".

Hopefully it ushers in the age of Anarchy. I got the guns and I can rule with an iron fist. Death to all who disobey me. MUahahaha!!

Guest starscream
What the fuck? Isn't that from BioShock?

oh my god. Christianity is the largest religion in the world and the point has come where kids think rapture is from a video game. I hope your joking; let's hope fox news doesn't see this thread and do a special about video games again

Rapture - name given to the future event in which it is believed that Jesus Christ will descend from Heaven, accompanied by the spirits of all the saints of God, both from the pre-incarnation period and after, who have passed on prior to the rapture, and then the bodies of the saints are joined with their spirits in a resurrection - the First Resurrection - to meet the Lord. Immediately after this, all true Christians alive on the earth are simultaneously transported to meet the Lord and those who have preceded them in the air as well, all, having been transformed into immortal bodies like Jesus' body, often referred to as the "resurrection body".

just as far-fetched as earth dying in 2012.

or ragnarok or clash of the titans.

or the world serpent eating itself.

or titochictlian come so save the aztecs.

or (insert religious end times here)

All I have to say is watching this movie.

I would say you should watch it from the beginning but about 8 minutes is where it starts really talking about religion.. I would say this is one of the best movies for this kind of thing. Ever.

That is when the movie really starts. It has a colorful background and the guy starts talking.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

BTW, if you are a person who won't watch it because you think it'll be pointless, good for you. You shouldn't post anything about it until you watch at least 5-10 minutes of it. Until it is done explaining about the Christian religion.

Uhuh. Just like the world was supposed to end on June 6 '06.

That scared the shit out of me, then I woke up the next morning and was like OMG YES!

Guest Fohacidal
Another apocolypse perdiction?

This ones the mayan one right?

Why believe in something from a race that died on a mountain?

Wat