Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

All Read Please!

Explanation: Its cheesy noodles, I'm sure you Brits have them, just called something different. We're trying to be as impartial as possible, so I found as neutral of images as I could find, problem is that I doubt he is above using proxies to vote for his fav. BTW, Easy Mac means just that, not the Blue Box or anything else.

SHELLS AND CHEESE

cheesy_02.JPG

Fuck them both and grab a pot noodle.

You, my friend, are disgusting. Also, I loled when I read this about Pot Noodles "Despite the product's high sales volume, it was voted the "most hated brand" in the UK in a 2004 poll." Besides, if you're gonna go the Ramen route, you cant beat Top Ramen.

Guest starscream

Ha, this is hilarious bc me and one of my friends make mac n cheese at college all the time, she likes blue box and i usually like shells and cheese. Best yet, a mix of both.

BUT, Noodles and Co. has the fucking BEST MAC n cheese evar

also, though i usually like shells,

i eat ALOT of easy mac in the dorms, since all we have is amicrowave on the floor

I eat ramen and mac and cheese from time to time. Not my favorite meals I must say. I typically eat healthier then that. Almost always oatmeal for breakfast and tuna or ham for lunch.

I eat ramen and mac and cheese from time to time. Not my favorite meals I must say. I typically eat healthier then that. Almost always oatmeal for breakfast and tuna or ham for lunch.

Tuna ftw

Guest starscream

Tuna mixed up with all that delicious, creamy, fatty, mayonnaise? mmmmmmmmmmmm.

And Ham? God, after reading that one thread about your motel, I can just imagine a Bios sitting at a grungy reception desk at a bates motel slowly chewing a ham sandwich with thick dirty glasses reading the newspaper, and then slowly looking up and smiling as the young lady comes in to check out a room