Sign in to follow this  
Ben

pheonix2

Waffle - it has been discussed a million times, you weren't here for like a year.

Bob - BF2 came after Halo.

There was some kind of forum set up for 3 months from November 2006 - January 2007 and then arcdigital fucked them up or something. And then, as others have mentioned, Coinstar set up the current forums. Everyone who joined the forums on like February 7th or whatever were in the clan before that.

Waffle - it has been discussed a million times, you weren't here for like a year.

There was some kind of forum set up for 3 months from November 2006 - January 2007 and then arcdigital fucked them up or something. And then, as others have mentioned, Coinstar set up the current forums. Everyone who joined the forums on like February 7th or whatever were in the clan before that.

He was being sarcastic ^_^

Maybe he should have used sarcasm tags, no one seems to get that he was being sarcastic.

yea i actually joined Dec 7th 06

Guest some fag

I joined mid-November of 2006... Quit for a while when things got really shitty, and then I joined again... Had a long spell in between quitting and joining where me and Bios despised each other and we would argue about damn near everything...

we don't need sarcasm tags it is so easy to tell it oer the internet

Hey Fetus guess what, Spartan told me the story.