Sign in to follow this  
Ben

pheonix2

Way back in the day, UV started to implode.

Ian and I worked out a plan, I set up the forums and some other stuff. We led the clan together for a while, and I had to break off.

Guest some fag
i just realized that P2 is member no. 2 if hes # 2 and hes the founder whos # 1?

CoinStar13... He's the one who set the forums up.

woot member No. 13

lol im pretty sure natedog is one of the first numbers. anyone remember his picture?

UV originated as a Halo clan, but the clan was dying so then Phoenix2 and Spartan(the other founder)converted it into a CSS clan. Later (if I can remember the story)things began going downhill and Spartan left due to an issue, it is unsure if it was personal matters between P2 and Spartan or not. After that P2 was the only leader at the time, then CoinStar13 came in, and began helping P2, he started up the forums, and later became the other leader. Then CoinStar13, took a break from CSS and the clan. Technically there were other leaders, I believe LordofDogTown was one, but they were not as big as these 3 leaders.

Guest some fag

If I hadn't been at school at the time these forums were put up, I would be like, 3 or something.

i know it has been explained a million times, but when did bf2 come in, before or after halo?

Yes, it has, several times.

Edit::

I was going to dig up a link to the thread saying which one but I cant find it >.>

I'm pretty sure Contract is right though.