Sign in to follow this  
Purple Haze

A pic of ur computers cases and setups.

w160794650.jpg

My Command Center. I use a recliner for my throne :P I also watch shows on my laptop while gaming.

Sorry for the bad quality. MY room has poor lighting...

Well, i just put my other 2 back L&R speakers behind me. And the 2 front L&R ones are still infront and the center is ontop of my moniter. Really i can't even hear surround sound. Most sound comes out from the 2 front speakers, mainly the one with volume controls. I have to lean over to hear some sound, and it's not even loud.

Guest some fag
Well, i just put my other 2 back L&R speakers behind me. And the 2 front L&R ones are still infront and the center is ontop of my moniter. Really i can't even hear surround sound. Most sound comes out from the 2 front speakers, mainly the one with volume controls. I have to lean over to hear some sound, and it's not even loud.

You need to set your computer up for surround sound.

I do in my sound settings i have 5.1 set up and it test them all. It's just that thier is barrely any sound comming out of the rear speakers. Most of the sound comes out of the main speaker.

I do in my sound settings i have 5.1 set up and it test them all. It's just that thier is barrely any sound comming out of the rear speakers. Most of the sound comes out of the main speaker.

He means like physically set them up for surround sound.

Well, i got them all around me, pretty close by. The 2 rear ones behind both my ears. And the 2 front ones infront of me. And the center infront of me too. It's just that these speakers don't output alot from all the other speakers(basically thier weak). The only way i can actaully here them is if i put my ear on the speaker. And thats kinda messed up while gaming, or something.

It shouldn't be that way.

My brother has a Creative 5.1 surround sound system, and their loud as hell, even if the volume is only up a little bit.

Guest some fag
Tons of reasons why...sound card, onboard sound shit...song saturation rate...earwax in ears.

as for my computer

its all here:

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm26/demofly/

Wow... Seriously? Did you actually BUY a Biostar product? I feel sorry for the money you wasted. Biostar has got to be one of the shittiest companies out there... Much like ECS and Jetway...

Guest some fag
That's fucking disgusting...

Not really. With a little tidying up, that would be one of the most badass setups I have seen. I would love to be able to have all my shit in one room like that... Computer, TV/Xbox, car, all my RC car and airplane shit... You're just jealous.

Wow... Seriously? Did you actually BUY a Biostar product? I feel sorry for the money you wasted. Biostar has got to be one of the shittiest companies out there... Much like ECS and Jetway...

Oh. So thats why this board holds the world overclock regord at 8Ghz and 2400fsb? I fucking love biostar. Everyone I have ever bought overclocks great and is stable as a rock. Every one of them. I'd never buy a ECS or a jetway tho...Biostar used to be pretty bad. But they switched from Award bios to ITE/Guardian. They're great now.

Guest some fag
Oh. So thats why this board holds the world overclock regord at 8Ghz and 2400fsb? I fucking love biostar. Everyone I have ever bought overclocks great and is stable as a rock. Every one of them. I'd never buy a ECS or a jetway tho...Biostar used to be pretty bad. But they switched from Award bios to ITE/Guardian. They're great now.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/24/pentium...y-core-2-try-t/

That 8GHz record is done on an ASUS P5B board.

I have no idea what you're talking about with the 2400FSB... I want a link for that shit.

Guest some fag
Is she hot?

I've already scouted this area... No. Chubby little girl with tiny tits that bitches all the time.

Guest some fag
URkidding right haa,

Nope. I did it... Sarcastically, though.