Sign in to follow this  
Purple Haze

A pic of ur computers cases and setups.

Guest Fohacidal
Come Friday I will have y new setup...

I don't get why people get 5.1 speakers and put the all up front, it defeats the purpose, might as well get really good 2.1.

Heh, I space mine around so I got front left, right and center in front of me, and rear left, right to my sides

image017li9.jpg

image012iy0.jpg

image013gk9.jpg

image015ak6.jpg

Cell Phone pics suck. 1.3mp sucks eh.

HEY! Is that the Antec Gamer 900 case? I have one of those too! and I love it to death! 9 removable drive bays and awsome cooling fans ftw!

HEY! Is that the Antec Gamer 900 case? I have one of those too! and I love it to death! 9 removable drive bays and awsome cooling fans ftw!

120mm fans, pfft, they lose. i got 2 250mm fans, now that shit moves air, pics coming soon.

And btw look how many fans i have 7 fans, really 6 but the psu fan on the bottom sucks hot air out so thats 7. And 5 fans have 3 speed settings and there all on high. But all the fans in my pc are on high its sounds like a plane but i listen to music through my 5.1 speakers so i cant here it.

Nice, all very nice indeed. I never figured out how to change the fan speed setting...would you mind telling me how?

With a hammer, :mellow:

You can just buy a fan controller thet fits in the optical drive bay to control fan speeds.

PLus loads of software on the internet for that thing.

Do u have the antec900 case. If u do the fans that come with it have a black wire with a small 3speed switch box connected to it. And just switch it too the number 3. If i want to have it kinda quiet but still does a good job pulling in air leave it on 2. I don't mind the noise so i leave it on 3.

And my comp is a bug killing machine...

Sorry the 1st pic is blurry, but you can still see the bugs (cleaned out my case two weeks ago).. and there's more on the other half of the case o_o

p1010047rj5.th.jpg

p1010046bd9.th.jpg

There was a moth that flew into my cpu fan earlier... it looked dead, but it's gone now O:!

Guest Fohacidal
Well that's probably why...

Apparently the rest of his stuff is in his garage to lawl

Yeah.. all this place needs is a bathroom.

p1010049ga1.th.jpg

p1010050eva5.th.jpg

No that's not a salvia plant by the microwave. o_o

And yes, I know, it's messy as piss.