Sign in to follow this  
Purple Haze

A pic of ur computers cases and setups.

Guest some fag

Wow... Nice setup... And holy shit, you have RC planes... Badass- can you tell me what that box is on top of the fridge?

Yeah my grandpa was really into RC planes and stuff. I built the yellow one with the red tail facing away from the camera. o.o - I hate flying them tho... because I hate landing, I always think I'm gunna wreck it.

I was into RC cars too for a while back in cali when my dad worked for a hobby store.

That box on top of black fridge is one of those 1/4 scale V8 engine model things you build.. pissed me off cuz I was almost done and turns out it had missing parts.

The box on top of the white is a RC helicopter, but never got finished. It's a Bell 222 kit by Century o.o

Guest Fohacidal

Your not getting into home before me but thanks for the effort there buddy

Guest some fag
Yeah my grandpa was really into RC planes and stuff. I built the yellow one with the red tail facing away from the camera. o.o - I hate flying them tho... because I hate landing, I always think I'm gunna wreck it.

I was into RC cars too for a while back in cali when my dad worked for a hobby store.

That box on top of black fridge is one of those 1/4 scale V8 engine model things you build.. pissed me off cuz I was almost done and turns out it had missing parts.

The box on top of the white is a RC helicopter, but never got finished. It's a Bell 222 kit by Century o.o

Nice... I'm currently working on 3 model planes with my uncle... An electric trainer, a gas trainer, and a super stick. I also have a Traxxas T-Maxx, an HPI Savage .25, an ancient Kyosho Outlaw Raider II, and a Traxxas Stampede... None of them are running as of right now... :(

Guest Fohacidal

Hey zeus (and not to go off topic) but I saw a vid of an F-22 RC plane, would you be capable of building that?

Guest some fag
Hey zeus (and not to go off topic) but I saw a vid of an F-22 RC plane, would you be capable of building that?

Well... Yeah, I guess, but those fuckers are expensive... Actually, it depends on if it was a replica or a model- if it was a replica that would mean it has a turbine engine, and those things cost around 3-4,000 dollars, the plane itself would be around 1,500, not including the radio gear... But yeah, anything is possible. It would take a Winter or 2 to build it.... Why do you ask?

Guest Fohacidal
Well... Yeah, I guess, but those fuckers are expensive... Actually, it depends on if it was a replica or a model- if it was a replica that would mean it has a turbine engine, and those things cost around 3-4,000 dollars, the plane itself would be around 1,500, not including the radio gear... But yeah, anything is possible. It would take a Winter or 2 to build it.... Why do you ask?

Because it would elevate your status to god of the multiverse if you were able to do it, the other plane I saw was made by asians, I mean cmon now, we should have americans building our replicas!

Plus I would totally drive to your house to see you fly it, Id record that shit and put it on youtube...

Guest some fag
Because it would elevate your status to god of the multiverse if you were able to do it, the other plane I saw was made by asians, I mean cmon now, we should have americans building our replicas!

Plus I would totally drive to your house to see you fly it, Id record that shit and put it on youtube...

What scale are you talking about? Are you talking about the ones that are half the size of a car or larger? If so, no, I would need other people to help with something like that. Those types of things take years to build, if you're going to build it right.

I use the Dell factory default optical mouse or w/e. I'll pwn you any day. Same with my keyboard.

-Audio

Im wıth you all the way!

I dont even know what my keyboard and mouse ıs called :S

Guest Fohacidal
What scale are you talking about? Are you talking about the ones that are half the size of a car or larger? If so, no, I would need other people to help with something like that. Those types of things take years to build, if you're going to build it right.

Smaller then that, but still just as cool

Nice... I'm currently working on 3 model planes with my uncle... An electric trainer, a gas trainer, and a super stick. I also have a Traxxas T-Maxx, an HPI Savage .25, an ancient Kyosho Outlaw Raider II, and a Traxxas Stampede... None of them are running as of right now... :(

3? Dang, planes are kind of a pain to build.. all that sanding, cementing, waiting, getting it all perfect. o_o But it's worth it.

I had a Traxxas SportMaxx that was basically converted into a T-Maxx but without the reverse module. Over time we dumped some money into it, and here it is.. I miss it D:

tmaxxtik9.th.jpg

tmaxxenginerz1.th.jpg

My dad also has a Savage .25 ... it's pretty much all aluminum, except for the receiver box and a couple other things.

savage25rszs4.th.jpg

savage25f150lp3.th.jpg

Oh and I have an E-Maxx too that my friend wrecked - He ran it into a curb at full speed almost on purpose I think.. cracked the front bulkhead/diff case/A-arm. Blah blah blah I got it all replaced and turns out I lost the screws for the steering linkage. -_- So now it just sits. Never let noobs drive your stuff o.o

And btw, Fantom Racing pipes are the shit.

You have some serious cleaning issues nic!

I noes D:

Guest some fag

Nice... My T-Maxx is not running right now... I need a new radio system and a new motor, as well as a body... My Savage would be fine, except I need a radio for that as well, and a new steering bell-crank kit, because there is a shit ton of slop in in the steering... I need money...

EDIT:

Here are some pictures...

Kyosho Outlaw Raider II

Photo0096.jpg

Photo0097.jpg

Photo0098.jpg

Photo0099.jpg

Traxxas T-Maxx 2.5

Photo0100.jpg

Photo0103.jpg

Photo0104.jpg

HPI Savage .25

Photo0107.jpg

Photo0108.jpg

Photo0109.jpg

Do u have the antec900 case. If u do the fans that come with it have a black wire with a small 3speed switch box connected to it. And just switch it too the number 3. If i want to have it kinda quiet but still does a good job pulling in air leave it on 2. I don't mind the noise so i leave it on 3.

Thanks a lot bro, ill crack my comp open to change them when i wake up tomorow.

G'night

S&M

B/c thiere is no were else i can put them. And i really don't care for surround sound i just like loud sound. And i can't even tell the diff in surround sound with these speakers. B/c only the 1 main speaker makes the most sound alll the other just plain suck lol. Im about to get wireless speakers.

B/c thiere is no were else i can put them. And i really don't care for surround sound i just like loud sound. And i can't even tell the diff in surround sound with these speakers. B/c only the 1 main speaker makes the most sound alll the other just plain suck lol. Im about to get wireless speakers.

Then don't buy 5.1, get an amazing pair of 2.1, obviously they will be better quality speakers.

Well this graph was made a couple of years ago, b/c the g5 is fairly new. And i only paid 30$ for those logitechs. Any ways can u guys find me really good 2.1 speakers with a really good sub. I need my bass.

I use the Dell factory default optical mouse or w/e. I'll pwn you any day. Same with my keyboard.

-Audio

Same here, fuck buying fancy gaming peripherals. Stock keyboard and mouse will suit me just fine. Only thing I wish is that my IBM laz0r mouse didn't flip out as often as it does when I lift it off my mouse pad.

Yeah.. all this place needs is a bathroom.

p1010049ga1.th.jpg

p1010050eva5.th.jpg

No that's not a salvia plant by the microwave. o_o

And yes, I know, it's messy as piss.

I thought my shit was messy. O_O

Ill post pics tomorrow

Im lazy