Sign in to follow this  
azile0

Onisions Philosophy on Abortion.

Men shouldn't be allowed to make womens' decisions. As such, a baby is the woman's responsibility, thus my advocacy of pro-choice. Go ahead, call me a monster.

I am 100% for stem cell research as well.

I'm also non-religious.

One of the reasons I don't like it, is all these little sluts can go around fucking everything and anything, without ever living up to the responsibility.

Guest Fohacidal
One of the reasons I don't like it, is all these little sluts can go around fucking everything and anything, without ever living up to the responsibility.

It also (apart from condoms and pills) encourages prostitution, usually independent to...

It also (apart from condoms and pills) encourages prostitution, usually independent to...

Well with all the anti-gay marriage laws, I'm sure you republicans can come with some way to end prostitution eh?

Guest Fohacidal
Well with all the anti-gay marriage laws, I'm sure you republicans can come with some way to end prostitution eh?

I fail to see the correlation between gays moving to California and a rise in prostitution D:

I fail to see the correlation between gays moving to California and a rise in prostitution D:

Let me rephrase.

Given that fact that republicans seem to think gay marriage is like dividing by zero, and the fact that they've enforced so many laws against it, it seems quite logical that they'd just as equally create new laws to end prostitution.

Guest Fohacidal
Let me rephrase.

Given that fact that republicans seem to think gay marriage is like dividing by zero, and the fact that they've enforced so many laws against it, it seems quite logical that they'd just as equally create new laws to end prostitution.

I dont mind, prostitution is a dirty business and I see no reason why it should exist.

I dont mind, prostitution is a dirty business and I see no reason why it should exist.

It is a dirty business, but the fact of the matter is it's a business and no matter what happens to the abortion laws, it will never cease to exist. So to base abortion laws off a constant is sort of foolish.

Guest Fohacidal
It is a dirty business, but the fact of the matter is it's a business and no matter what happens to the abortion laws, it will never cease to exist. So to base abortion laws off a constant is sort of foolish.

I never based it off a constant, Im just saying give the liberty of some women to do stuff like this and it will inevitably encourage some prostitution, never did I say it was a leading or sole cause in the rise of it, just a factor...

That really ignorant of you to say, I back stem cell research and am a Roman Catholic...

I'm sorry, did I say "anyone of religion like George Bush" or "religious fanatics like George Bush".

I'm pretty sure my words were "religious fanatic". There's a fucking difference. If you base all of your most important decisions off of what you think your religion would deem appropriate, and that includes refusing to allow gov't funding of a miracle cure just because it indirectly supports something your religion is against, then you're probably a fanatic.

But if you are willing to look past the countless people of your religion that deem something a sin, because you KNOW its for a good cause, then you are not a fanatic.

And just so you know, the Vatican actually condemned backing stem cell research a willful and knowing (therefore 'deadly) "social sin" sin as of March 10th.

Knowing this, do you still back stem cell research? If so, then congrats my statement wasn't targeted towards you and you simply jumped the gun.

Guest Fohacidal
I'm sorry, did I say "anyone of religion like George Bush" or "religious fanatics like George Bush".

I'm pretty sure my words were "religious fanatic". There's a fucking difference. If you base all of your most important decisions off of what you think your religion would deem appropriate, and that includes refusing to allow gov't funding of a miracle cure just because it indirectly supports something your religion is against, then you're probably a fanatic.

But if you are willing to look past the countless people of your religion that deem something a sin, because you KNOW its for a good cause, then you are not a fanatic.

And just so you know, the Vatican actually condemned backing stem cell research a willful and knowing (therefore 'deadly) "social sin" sin as of March 10th.

Knowing this, do you still back stem cell research? If so, then congrats my statement wasn't targeted towards you and you simply jumped the gun.

Im still Roman Catholic, but im not about to falter on my beliefs due to petty religious politics, its all hogwash and will eventually be deemed not a sin.

Im against abortions.

To put it simply I believe the only exceptions are during all kinds of rape, when something happens to the baby inside or if it risks the mothers life at childbirth.

Increasingly more and more young women are looking for ways to abort their babies or avoid pregnancy, and teen sex is definately on the rise. Even more interesting is the increasing NEGATIVE birth rates that are occuring around the world in countries such as England and Germany. (USA still has it positive, thanks to the latino population believe it or not)

Now I call that fucking sick. You'll make a lady stare into the face of the son who raped her for the rest of her life?

BTW, Catholics are gay because they think everyone should be forgiven. Yeah you go ahead and forgive serial killers guys!

Honestly, I think it is ignorant to believe that everyone can take care of a child. I know many people that are unfit parents. I believe that if you do make a mistake and someone gets pregnant, it would be irresponsible as a society to let someone mother a child if they are not fit to. We should be giving people choice because the child doesn't have one. If they are brought into a situation that is unfit, they can't do anything about it, and in the end they end up paying for it. So religious people on this forum, before you go and blame the mother for irresponsible behavior and then condemn her for getting an abortion, think about the child that suffers if he/she is brought into the world just to live an impoverished life. I believe what this guy says is true. If God exists and has a divine plan as you all suggest, abortion must be part of it because it happens all the time. Get over yourselves. Your standards and morals are flawed and only holding back society from moving forward with logic and reason.

Honestly, I think it is ignorant to believe that everyone can take care of a child. I know many people that are unfit parents. I believe that if you do make a mistake and someone gets pregnant, it would be irresponsible as a society to let someone mother a child if they are not fit to. We should be giving people choice because the child doesn't have one. If they are brought into a situation that is unfit, they can't do anything about it, and in the end they end up paying for it. So religious people on this forum, before you go and blame the mother for irresponsible behavior and then condemn her for getting an abortion, think about the child that suffers if he/she is brought into the world just to live an impoverished life. I believe what this guy says is true. If God exists and has a divine plan as you all suggest, abortion must be part of it because it happens all the time. Get over yourselves. Your standards and morals are flawed and only holding back society from moving forward with logic and reason.

Fail, you must mean catholics, not every religon believe the same thing.

Guest Fohacidal
Now I call that fucking sick. You'll make a lady stare into the face of the son who raped her for the rest of her life?

BTW, Catholics are gay because they think everyone should be forgiven. Yeah you go ahead and forgive serial killers guys!

Wtf, her son is raping her? Either your post is fucked up or you didnt understand what I said because I have no idea where you are going.

Why dont you get over yourself, not to sound like a broken record player but if everyone were to follow the way of christianity then something would be seriously fucked up, there is always a balance between what happens. Regardless of how you feel children will grow up, I still feel you guys overgeneralize what happens to many kids who grow up with accidental pregnancies etc. Hell I lived in El Salvador and watched this happened to people I knew around me, even my maids son at 16 got a girl pregnant, you would be amazed how quickly those two shaped up and got settled.

Also think about the kid, I think every person deserves a chance to live and see if they can make something out of it...

Fail, you must mean catholics, not every religon believe the same thing.

Your a hypocrite for being that ignorant of Catholics, most of the radical christians come from obscure protestant denominations or stuff like Mormons and Evangelicals, or the super radical groups and sects like the KKK

Wtf, her son is raping her? Either your post is fucked up or you didnt understand what I said because I have no idea where you are going.

Why dont you get over yourself, not to sound like a broken record player but if everyone were to follow the way of christianity then something would be seriously fucked up, there is always a balance between what happens. Regardless of how you feel children will grow up, I still feel you guys overgeneralize what happens to many kids who grow up with accidental pregnancies etc. Hell I lived in El Salvador and watched this happened to people I knew around me, even my maids son at 16 got a girl pregnant, you would be amazed how quickly those two shaped up and got settled.

Also think about the kid, I think every person deserves a chance to live and see if they can make something out of it...

Your a hypocrite for being that ignorant of Catholics, most of the radical christians come from obscure protestant denominations or stuff like Mormons and Evangelicals, or the super radical groups and sects like the KKK

Ya, Ok. Trust me, I know what catholics believe, most of my family is catholic.

Oops I meant the face of the son of the guy who raped her.

Guest Fohacidal
Oops I meant the face of the son of the guy who raped her.

Either way you still misunderstood my post, I support abortion in rape cases

And Contract no you dont, because Im catholic and Im sitting right here calling you a liar because me and a lot of people I know are not like that

Either way you still misunderstood my post, I support abortion in rape cases

And Contract no you dont, because Im catholic and Im sitting right here calling you a liar because me and a lot of people I know are not like that

I'm going to regret getting involved in this...

Yeah Foh, because everyone that labels themselves as Catholic can't have different beliefs.

Guest Fohacidal
I'm going to regret getting involved in this...

Yeah Foh, because everyone that labels themselves as Catholic can't have different beliefs.

Dude why would I get angry at that, Im just trying to point out the blatant over generalizations his post is implying. Not all catholics believe the same

And not only can stem cells cure crippling diseases or replace organs, though would be able to help countless disabled and/or paralyzed people like my mother who suffer from debilitating neck/spine injuries. It would repair the spinal column, strengthen the vertebrae, and even cushion the brain stem to prevent possible further brain injury.

Now. Read that post, and tell me that stem-cells are evil.

Guest Fohacidal
Now. Read that post, and tell me that stem-cells are evil.

And who exactly is this post directed to? I doubt you can find someone on these forums who doesnt back stem cell research