Sign in to follow this  
miss pron

Admin question!

I need to grow up ? i put up with it like 24/7 he was just taking it over the top I didnt start anything with him he just came in and started blabbing about it. whether he thinks im a guy or not so be it idc just don't yell i have a dick ! to everyone. Me and fatboy stop fighting so why don't you guys drop it ?

ANDDD i have to explain this over and over sir pron was my roomate he shared my computer he was sir pron i was miss pron it was just something we did, and he went on a changed it to sir pron i didn't notice and went on as sir pron than changed it. once again don't believe me? i don't care !

Leave her alone and let her play in peace.

Ok.

Are we good with each other and everyone understands everything now?

No more hate. We are a community. We are supposed to live and work together in harmony.

P.S. I did this on my S.K.L.X. =)

ok i paid for admin 15 dollars a month, and i want some respect and says to give me some right? well =UV= fatboy was being really mean to be for no reason at all, i wasn't even talking to him he calls me a tranny with a dick and genitals and all that and its really rude so i mute him for doing it several times, than he kicks me and the server is full so i cant get back in. i pay to have some respect and i dont ask for alot but thats just out of the question for him to do that and than kick me. He is always like that to me and a lot of people. :angry:

so is he aloud to do that?

Now you see the reason i fucking hate you and paying fucking admins?!?!

YOU CANT BUY RESPECT! YOU HAVE TO EARN IT!

Now GTFO your acting like a child...Shesh you worse than me!

If anything, it's either be a suckup or a douche and you'll have respect/no respect. (I get no respect, mostly because I'm a douche to everyone)

That is true.

Yes, it is true, I don't deny it like most people saying that they give the most respect and recieve none in return. Only thing people like me is that I'm not the person to give 10 warnings before they will get banned.

Yeah but wtf is up with her? She pays to get respect? IMO she deserves little respect due to trying to buy it!

I think she meant I donate money to your clan I deserve repsect, but there are no more reason to pick at her.

Closed.