Sign in to follow this  
miss pron

Admin question!

ok i paid for admin 15 dollars a month, and i want some respect and says to give me some right? well =UV= fatboy was being really mean to be for no reason at all, i wasn't even talking to him he calls me a tranny with a dick and genitals and all that and its really rude so i mute him for doing it several times, than he kicks me and the server is full so i cant get back in. i pay to have some respect and i dont ask for alot but thats just out of the question for him to do that and than kick me. He is always like that to me and a lot of people. :angry:

so is he aloud to do that?

ok i paid for admin 15 dollars a month, and i want some respect and says to give me some right? well =UV= fatboy was being really mean to be for no reason at all, i wasn't even talking to him he calls me a tranny with a dick and genitals and all that and its really rude so i mute him for doing it several times, than he kicks me and the server is full so i cant get back in. i pay to have some respect and i dont ask for alot but thats just out of the question for him to do that and than kick me. He is always like that to me and a lot of people. :angry:

That's typical fatboy. He can be a douche sometimes (more often than not). I'd talk to P2.

And we nominated him for motm? ROFL.

That's typical fatboy. He can be a douche sometimes (more often than not). I'd talk to P2.

And we nominated him for motm? ROFL.

I dont know who was soo stupid to do that.

He is also an admen and im pretty sure u cannot mute another admen you have to report them.

no you can i was doing it, im really mad so its either revenge by doing it back or talking to p2 or both =)

no you can i was doing it, im really mad so its either revenge by doing it back or talking to p2 or both =)

Take a demo of it next time and if this is true hes out of here.

xD, that post made me smile :) Good point Miss.Pron, you can in fact, mute an admin if they don't have immunity. But I believe what dude was saying is, while you CAN mute them, it's kind of like you DON'T mute them. However, given the situation, I might have done the same thing, depending on how I felt about it all.

-Audio

Ya exactly i was muting him i know he can unmute himself but he kicked me so i got back on and kicked him back its really stupid i don't care if people dont like me and i dont ask for much respect but he took it to far

Ya exactly i was muting him i know he can unmute himself but he kicked me so i got back on and kicked him back its really stupid i don't care if people dont like me and i dont ask for much respect but he took it to far

I say you cut his balls off with a rusted knife.

/graphic

I don't have a problem with you, as you have not given me any reason to have a problem with you. If these guys don't like you, big deal, not like what they think matters anyways. But the best course of action when you encounter a dumb ass is to just maintain your own integrity and try to get as much evidence against them as you can xD Demos don't lie, and screen shots are hard to disprove. In any case, this all sound like a bunch of childish non-sense.

-Audio

so is he aloud to do that?

Then what about yesterday,I wasnt even talking to you,I come into the wcs 2 server and you start making fun of me for no reason and start being mean to me. So its kinda funny how you complain when people are mean to you,but you are mean to admins/members yourself.

So you bought admin to only just get respect? I see alot of regulars that have never bought admin and get respect.

bs shocker i wasnt being mean to you for no reason stop leing, you were mean to me right off the bat, i tried being nice and said dont use money early in the map change and you got all mad im nice if people are nice to me you weren't so i dont give it back

I don't have a problem with, as you have not given me any reason to have a problem with you. If these guys don't like you, big deal, not like what they think matters anyways. But the best course of action when you encounter a dumb ass is to just maintain your own integrity and try to get as much evidence against them as you can xD Demos don't lie, and screen shots are hard to disprove. In any case, this all sound like a bunch of childish non-sense.

-Audio

i dont want to get him to loose it he does it alot and i just hate it cause than everyone laughs at me im like wtf

Nope I know for a fact that I did not even say a word to you,and you start laughing and saying crap about me,this was on the de_train map.

i know it was on tran you were mean other times in the past, you enforced and use your admin to much and i said mellow out on money and stuff and you tripped out, im not mean to anyone for no reason shocker