Sign in to follow this  
Hyperwhoar

FIRST BATTLE RESULTS (VOTE HERE)

Hobo stop the ridiculous spam posting of who your gonna vote for, god you only have to type it in once that thats that

I was just about to say that. Its pretty annoying lol.

I vote hyper because I simply dont like it simple lol.

Aite cheers Foh.

9-7 to me.

I'd have to go with Insomniac's although both are extremely simple sigs. I like the colors in Insomniac's better. Hypercore's looks like the Aeon Flux but with Jacques Bauer. But then again Insomniac's lacks and true bg render.

Tough decision, but I'm going with Insomniac's. The colors and contrast catches my eye more.

Both are great sigs though.

yeah i voted for insoniac incase you didn't count my vote i was dling shit and try to go to sleep and i didn't want to stop the dl of a game iw as dlign for the past 20 hours

I vote Hypercore.

Sorry Insomniac, but I didn't like the lighting or the yellow c4d doesn't do it for me.

Now its 17-15, Insomniac, I don't know if you missed Bulldog's, or Sarges vote insom. How long is the voting open for?

I'm willing to have a draw with Hypercore. It's a shame that he has gone when he comes back i'll have to speak to him. Really i think 3 days wait for voting is too long a draw will be fine with me the anxiety is too much for me. :)

Sign in to follow this