Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

REAL ZOMBIES!

Guest Buddy Jesus

April 1st... April Fools.... Is the time the article is said of to been released.

Oh by the way I was so like popping a bone as I read this till I read the URL and the date. Then I got all emo and sad sad.gif If that really happened, I'd finaly have use for the weapon in my house.

Guest VegetaFH1

lol, u'd have use for it, i can tell u if that was real, it woodnt matter what country it was in, id get a ticket there asap, not just to see the stupid zombies, but to kill countless ammounts of em biggrin.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Metal Militia @ May 30 2007, 05:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i tricked so many friends with this it was fun cuz we just watched a movie about a virus worse than Ebola so everyone freaked the fuck out.

ORRRRRRRH that's just mean biggrin.gif

Guest giographick

i used the midget article when i was in highschool for my geography class or something. the class got a good kick out of it. i never told the teacher it was fake.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (giographick @ May 30 2007, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i used the midget article when i was in highschool for my geography class or something. the class got a good kick out of it. i never told the teacher it was fake.

did u get a decent grade on it, because if you teacher didnt, we should send in an army of midgets to kill him.

Guest giographick

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bob @ Jun 1 2007, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

did u get a decent grade on it, because if you teacher didnt, we should send in an army of midgets to kill him.

i got an A.

Sign in to follow this