Sign in to follow this  
Neur0

The Kanzius Machine: A Cancer Cure?

If that pans out, it will probably be the most meaningful medical discovery since vaccination. I hope that the research continues sufficiently so that it enters human trials; the idea that nanoparticles could be attached to harmful elements in the human body and then heated sufficiently to incinerate the elements is fantastic. Imagine the other uses you could put that toward, like plaque in arteries, blood clots, and so forth.

If that pans out, it will probably be the most meaningful medical discovery since vaccination. I hope that the research continues sufficiently so that it enters human trials; the idea that nanoparticles could be attached to harmful elements in the human body and then heated sufficiently to incinerate the elements is fantastic. Imagine the other uses you could put that toward, like plaque in arteries, blood clots, and so forth.

Indeed, the possibilities are endless. What's great is that if this does happen to be put to full use, it will during our lifetime. I feel bad for those that are so far beyond cancer that such a cure cannot be used. They don't plan to put it to full use for another four years I believe. Sad really...

It'll take at least 20-30 years for that to be tested on humans, and at least 30-40 years for it to go public.

Plus, there already is a cure for cancer.

1) Bleach.

2) Noone knows, it's kept secret for Government officials.

Guest Fohacidal

Now instead of hearing GODLIKE in the servers we should GODLIGHT!