Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Who you think should be the new leader to help out?

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Atticus @ Jun 20 2007, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I nominate Me and Loading...

We would choose Hilary Clinton over you, dude. Grow up... In the pants, 12 year old.

LOLOLOLOLOL Left bracket right bracket left bracket right bracket left bracket right bracket...

Zeus or Vegeta, as far as i can tell they have the maturity and responsibility to assist in leading the clan

._.

The requirements need you to spell with correct grammar.

Plus, Vegeta doesn't live in the US.

In response to Atticus:

Maybe get in the clan 1st, though it's not required, it increases your chances.

Maybe.

I don't even know about Loading...

I don't EVEN KNOW.

D:

So? whocares if he doesnt live in the US hes very mature and responsible, handles the forums well

He's arrogant, and in Aussieland they are 7 hours behind us +24 hours.

So like today is Thursday 9:00AM eastern, there it would be 2:00AM Friday, my clan's leader is from Aussieland and it's been an issue because when all the Americans are on in the afternoon and morning he is sleeping or like...ya know...that whole life thing, and is only on at night.

oh okay, didnt think about the time zone difference, makes sense, well either way if he were in a better time zone he might be a good leader, which leaves Zeus

Guest some fag

I meet all the requirements, but I wouldn't do it, so SiN, don't nominate me. I don't despise this clan, but I think upon it differently now that I have left. I still disagree with the way it is run, and I doubt that being a clan leader could change the way George does things, or how effectively administration privileges are dealt to the members.

I just hope for the clan that you guys don't get some retard in that position... Like ArcDigital... I still hate that fag...

Oh, and if I hear any of you mention SharpLead, I will hunt you down and slit your throat, because he was awesome.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Howard Dean @ Jun 21 2007, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Obviously i should be elected, i have alot of enthuisiam (hence the dean scream BYAHHHHH) and i have a big weiner thats a plus, And im a nazi exterminator

Lollerpopskates.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SiN/Excstacy @ Jun 21 2007, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

oh okay, didnt think about the time zone difference, makes sense, well either way if he were in a better time zone he might be a good leader, which leaves Zeus

how old is this thread? you realize zeus isnt even in this clan, and vegeta...ahahahahahahahahaha hahaha hahaha hahahahahahahah. No.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Howard Dean @ Jun 21 2007, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Obviously i should be elected, i have alot of enthuisiam (hence the dean scream BYAHHHHH) and i have a big weiner thats a plus, And im a nazi exterminator

im a jewsterminator, that means youd not only be gone, your house would be burned down, and your skull impaled into a long metal pole hanging from the side of a building... eh.. but then your family would still be alive... we'd have to do something about that, and that would be the job of phoenix.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 21 2007, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

im a jewsterminator, that means youd not only be gone, your house would be burned down, and your skull impaled into a long metal pole hanging from the side of a building... eh.. but then your family would still be alive... we'd have to do something about that, and that would be the job of phoenix.

You couldn't even kill a mouse.. go give secure a rim job, blonde faggator.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cc90 @ Jun 21 2007, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

how old is this thread? you realize zeus isnt even in this clan, and vegeta...ahahahahahahahahaha hahaha hahaha hahahahahahahah. No.

Yeah, but the requirements don't say I have to be in the clan... Actually it says that I don't have to be.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mickit @ Jun 21 2007, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Mom, whats a rim-job?

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mickit @ Jun 22 2007, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

so says the (Censored), go give abraham a blow job, fag. and while your at you can stick your long ugly (Censored) nose up your ass, bitch, take your dradle and stick it through your huge beaty jeweyes, use your jewhat as a condom and fuck frozen up his asshole.