Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Who you think should be the new leader to help out?

Okay, first of all the clan leader has to have been here at least since February (when the new forums went up).

Second of all, he has to be constantly helping/giving advice to the clan even though he is not leader.

Third, it has to be someone who has a lot of time to spend with the clan.

And no not bios/plunk even though I have no problems with them. Phoenix, I've been trying to get him to become leader for 4 months and then the crap happened and he left.

Zeus, I haven't seen him do much yet maybe it's just me.

What I've seen so far, Just Fetus// Plunkizzle//Loading// and Pheonix// Coinstar to those who are reading this, those are my votes. This is to the fact that, plunkizzle is a very enjoying able person to play with, in which he can attract many people. Just Fetus, he is a good leader/director and helper and a nice person.. most the time in the zombie server. I play with him much. Loading is one of the best player, friend, and he sticks to the rules and much more, and pheonix, he's already a leader and has good experience in being one further more in the future. if possible i would like these 5 people to be leaders of UV. ;D Coinstar because the same reason as pheonix's and in addition of a cool person, doesn't like to bitch at people in the servers not that any of you do >.>.

i know this prolly won't go into consideration, but just wanted to say lol. laugh.gif

Guest VegetaFH1

Nap i hate to point this out, but look when the last post was

we currently arent looking for a new leader until we need one

May 29th was the last post, and u updated it and bumped it for some reason

Guest VegetaFH1

then how about me then

new leader.....

nah lol

The person definitely needs to be mature enough. No way are we letting younger members be leaders, and yes that does include me because I'm 13.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Jun 20 2007, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The person definitely needs to be mature enough. No way are we letting younger members be leaders, and yes that does include me because I'm 13.

What do you mean by "younger members"? Phoenix2 is like 15 or 16, not much older than you.

Guest some fag

I definitely say me. Lol. Just joking. How old is this thread, because kingarthur!!! actually nominated me...

Either way I could do it (as far as ability).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Jun 20 2007, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What do you mean by "younger members"? Phoenix2 is like 15 or 16, not much older than you.

I'm pretty sure he's 15. But those few years make a big difference, and when I say younger members... I mean the kids who haven't hit...... puberty!