Sign in to follow this  
sargefan19

what just happened to me

i was walkign to work and i was just chilling listening to some dio talkign to my friend on the cell about how dragon force sucks and uses computers to play their music. then out of nowhere it started raining and i mean raining hard as hell. There was no point for goign home since i was over half way to my job so i walked there when i got to my job i was so wet my sox were even soaked ow i have to wait for it to stop raining and for my clothes to dry so i can go back to work

dude dragon force should change their name to cpu force half their music they can barely play live and i mean barely , their music doesn't even sound like a real guitarist wrote it sounds like a fuckign computer wrote it and is playign it and they are just trying to finger along to keep up. also i am sick of these peopel like omg dragon force is so fuckign original. there has been many fucking bands who played the style of music they play before they came out

i mean i could care less waht people think about dragonforce i mean they are not bad but they are not great!!!

but if u talk shit about R.A.T.M. its on MOTHERFUCKER!!!

rage against the machine was huge and did make some good songs i know there is like a 999.9% chance they will never come together but i like their music also i don't care if a band is broken up i still listen to their music for exaple black sabbath one of the most awsome bands that produced 2 great singers that were top listers when they went solo

Rock sucks.

Period.

*Flame war begins*

*shoots hypercore in the face with a 12 gauge*

the flame warr did not even begin btw i think you need to listen to a song called the metal

*shoots hypercore in the face with a 12 gauge*

the flame warr did not even begin btw i think you need to listen to a song called the metal

Psychedelic Trance

THEN rock.

Trance/techno all that shit made by people who can't sing or play a guitar or the drums, is gay, it's music made from people who have no talent.

What comes to mind when people say "Trance" or "Techno"? Some skinny ass asian boy with a hat tilted sideways, headphones on his neck, randomly pushing buttons. Oh yes, did you know that most Gays prefer techno/trance over any kind of music?

Shit didn't see that coming contract. Then if wookie likes tranc then most likly he is gay. O.M.F.G. It all makes sense now!!!

Wookie is a gay rapiest!!! Jk wookie <3 even if ur gay

Kyle ill agree with you on some points, most new rappers coming out are COMPLETELY RETARDED And say the same shit that everyone else says with a beat thats 1 note different or something. But you cannot argue with old school Dre and shit like that. those guys were fuckin awsome!

Kyle ill agree with you on some points, most new rappers coming out are COMPLETELY RETARDED And say the same shit that everyone else says with a beat thats 1 note different or something. But you cannot argue with old school Dre and shit like that. those guys were fuckin awsome!

Yea, Dre, Snoop Dog, Run DMC, LL Cool J, N.W.A great stuff man.

What's wrong with Jedi mind tricks?

Nothing. They're not perfect, but they're good. Sometimes the beat gets repetitive (and other times Stroup makes the sickest shit), and sometimes Vinnie can be on the exact same beat but otherwise they're great. I've noticed JMT is more theologically based in their tracks, so if you like JMT a lot find more artists like that.

BTW, Contract, aren't you forgetting Eazy E and Ice Cube?

Check out this freestyle by Canibus: [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=uY95LqTu_Jo]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uY95LqTu_Jo[/ame]