Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Leaving...

I had to dig for this, but a little history would clarify this. Phoenix deserves his respect, just have to keep the story accurate.

UV started in the spring of 2005 as a Halo PC scrim clan. I joined it in the summer of 2005, which is about the same time it went dormant since only myself and Spartan wore the tags. The spring of 2006 is when we met Phoenix on a random bf2 server and decided to reinvent the clan, which is when I assumed leadership. Phoenix through up a quick site and forum on some free hosting site. Other than playing bf2 together a few times, we didn't do much as a clan. We then went dormant again until the late summer of 2006, which is when we got our first paid server, which was the old RPG server. We contacted the MIA Phoenix sometime during the fall and got him to rejoin.

So I'd say I've been in the clan for 2.5 years, having been leader for almost 2. Phoenix, and I'm sorry to ruin your parade, has been in for 1.5 years, not 4 lol. However Phoenix is still UV's oldest member and old co-leader, so give him credit.

My brain was somewhere else, 1.5 years, I know. Co-Leader? That wasn't the case since I rejoined lol, just dedicated now .

My First nickname was Banane-O-Man, not 100% sure. He always had the 2, his bf2 nickname is [uV]Phoenix2 and i'm [uV]Phoenix.

I thought it would be prestigious and amazing to be a JCS. Turned out to be an IRL job. I enjoyed it for the short short time I had it...but i would have to be really high to try and get a position again anytime soon :P Much more fun just fucking around and being in the clan. Positions of power can be overrated imo.

It really is kind of a reality check, there's a lot to do and there's a lot expected of you. For some people, it's not really worth it, but I don't mind it too much. I've got way too much spare time at my desk job. Best part about it, I have my own office and own computer I brought in, so whenever I'm not doing anything I just hop on everything. Xfire, CSS, vent, the works.

Guys. I don't know why but my brain is starting to side with pheonix. Look phoenix has been here a long time and he hasn't really gotten anything and he had ADV or jcs forgot. But his comp broke down and he had to step down. Like there are many uv members who have been here for like 1-2 years and got free admin. Me being one of them some of them stay some of them go. Also Justfetus he had to step down apparently cause he wasn't active enough and he got admin to all servers. So ya. I mean if a person is willing to stay active on the forums (like check it every 2 days or so) for like what 2.5 years than i think he deserves atleast admin. I also think posting that "im not worth shit to you guys and im leaving blah blah blah" wasn't cool.

Guys. I don't know why but my brain is starting to side with pheonix. Look phoenix has been here a long time and he hasn't really gotten anything and he had ADV or jcs forgot. But his comp broke down and he had to step down. Like there are many uv members who have been here for like 1-2 years and got free admin. Me being one of them some of them stay some of them go. Also Justfetus he had to step down apparently cause he wasn't active enough and he got admin to all servers. So ya. I mean if a person is willing to stay active on the forums (like check it every 2 days or so) for like what 2.5 years than i think he deserves atleast admin. I also think posting that "im not worth shit to you guys and im leaving blah blah blah" wasn't cool.

If you want to be active on the forums or be a vet, good for you, that is your own fun, but you shouldn't get JCS/ADV because of that, you actually have to DO something, you shoulw know, your a advisor lol.

i love a whole lot of people here especialy kyle, oreo, fox, p1, hobo, and a couple others that i forgot about since i have been goign off of 2 hours of sleep for the past couple days

You're a real idiot, do you know that Sarge, rofl. Now go get some sleep before your grammar gets any worse. :P

Sorry had to fix <3

xx

I do visit the forums each day, just don't post often, and for the thing i posted "If im not worth shit blah blah blah...", sorry for that.

Insom, you just got owned by grammer. This amused me alot.

As for you apology,

I accept, we all feel like we are worth shit somedays, it just natural. Now go on the servers and rape people, you will feel better, i promise. Or you can have a coke :D

You are a real idiot you know that Sarge rofl. Now go get some sleep before your grammar gets any worse. :P

and that is y you are on the hated list

also dido to vesper but you should do crack because of the following quote by denis leary " Only in America does can somebody go you know that coke is pretty good but i want something that makes my heart explode the second i smoke it. i want to take one suck off that crack pipe and go *explosion* now i'm happy i'm dead the ultimate high!"

Well, its actually kinda hard to DO anything unless you have the ability. Even as an advisor all you do is suggest and hope :P

EXACTLY!!! JCS and everyone always told me that, and unless they ask you to help with something, its hard.

Insom, you just got owned by grammer. This amused me alot.

As for you apology,

I accept, we all feel like we are worth shit somedays, it just natural. Now go on the servers and rape people, you will feel better, i promise. Or you can have a coke :D

Ya know whats funnier? He then tried to defend himself on xfire, and miserably failed ^^

Ya know whats funnier? He then tried to defend himself on xfire, and miserably failed

Hey retard! funnier isn't a real word. Its more funny