Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

Regarding the upside down screen shots.

Well, that's a countermeasure against other aim bots. It's normally the trait of cheap hacks to see an up side down screen. When it's like that, the head of the person is through the floor from the aim bots perspective and aim bots have issues with hitting it turned upside down. It appears normal to us from 3rd person, but those are just reference models, not actual hit boxes or where the camera is shown relative to the hit boxes. You could think of the player model as a guess where the player actually is and will be going, all calculated based on their latency and stuff by the game engine. So it's just a visual representation of the engines educated guess, I guess lol

-Audio

EDIT: And yes, it seems I misspelled "function" in the title. Sue me...

Interesting.... friggin hacks!

Guest starscream
Well, that's a countermeasure against other aim bots. It's normally the trait of cheap hacks to see an up side down screen. When it's like that, the head of the person is through the floor from the aim bots perspective and aim bots have issues with hitting it turned upside down. It appears normal to us from 3rd person, but those are just reference models, not actual hit boxes or where the camera is shown relative to the hit boxes. You could think of the player model as a guess where the player actually is and will be going, all calculated based on their latency and stuff by the game engine. So it's just a visual representation of the engines educated guess, I guess lol

-Audio

EDIT: And yes, it seems I misspelled "function" in the title. Sue me...

I was just about to make a new topic to say that.

yes, upside down or tilted screen means anti-aimbot cheats. Some hacks you can actually adjust precisely how much it is mutated with X,Y; so if you see a screen that is tilted even without being upside down, they are hacks

Kyle, the only reason someone would have that activated would be if they themselves where botting more likely than not. As far as I know, only hacks actually come with that feature, it's not like a separate program you can download to make you bot proof. So yeah, odds are he was botting.

-Audio

I was just about to make a new topic to say that.

yes, upside down or tilted screen means anti-aimbot cheats. Some hacks you can actually adjust precisely how much it is mutated with X,Y; so if you see a screen that is tilted even without being upside down, they are hacks

Not 100% correct. Many times when speccing someone just after they get HSed their screen will appear tilted. I am guessing it is a bug with the game and the timing of when you spec them. But certainly fully upside down screens are clear signs of cheats.

Yeah, I've seen the tilted screen many times, I've even had it happen to me, never have figured out what causes it. But rest assured, it's never upside down on accident. As far as the off set of x and y axis on some hacks, I don't know, I've only seen them fully upside down.

-Audio

Yeah, I've seen the tilted screen many times, I've even had it happen to me, never have figured out what causes it. But rest assured, it's never upside down on accident. As far as the off set of x and y axis on some hacks, I don't know, I've only seen them fully upside down.

-Audio

funny, I have never seen this tilted screen ever in my life. The only bug I see rarely is when the weapon animation gets fucked and you can see like their full wrists and etc depending on how they walk

funny, I have never seen this tilted screen ever in my life. The only bug I see rarely is when the weapon animation gets fucked and you can see like their full wrists and etc depending on how they walk

I saw it the other day, I thought it was the admin drugging himself or something lmao

I have seen the tilted the screen many times, albeit I have seen this mainly/only on WC servers. I do not think this is a sign of hacks.

Never seen an upside down screen. Heh. I'd fall out of my chair from dizziness? x.o;;

I've actually had a tilted screen once, I was spectating a drugged person and respawned when they were looking titled, so my guess is it didn't update it to the straight screen and I was stuck like that for the time that I was in the server.

I've never seen the animations one, but the tilted screen things is pretty common. And Cloud, the way you respond to my posts is odd.

-Audio

How is it odd? lol I just said that i've never seen the tilted screen before. Unless it's the admin drug thing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud¤A-Bot)</div>

Correct, you can determine where the enemy is at with sound but you can never know the exact location of the enemy. Not accusing just saying smile.gif

I'm not sure, just seems to be strange to me. It's like you are thinking something but don't want to say it directly. I.e. the 2nd quote, not sure what you mean by accusing to start with. My post you quoted was explaining how I check for wall hacks. Then you quote me again and it just seems like you have an underlying reason for posting while you quote me. Wouldn't be the first time something like it ha happened. So, if that is the case, I'd like you to say whatever it is you mean, rather than quoting and making little statements about what I said that don't really make sense. And I'm not getting annoyed or defensive, I just don't like to beat around the bush and play games, if I suspect someone is acting strange, I confront it. Odds are you mean nothing by it, I'm just curious.

-Audio

I'm not sure, just seems to be strange to me. It's like you are thinking something but don't want to say it directly. I.e. the 2nd quote, not sure what you mean by accusing to start with. My post you quoted was explaining how I check for wall hacks. Then you quote me again and it just seems like you have an underlying reason for posting while you quote me. Wouldn't be the first time something like it ha happened. So, if that is the case, I'd like you to say whatever it is you mean, rather than quoting and making little statements about what I said that don't really make sense. And I'm not getting annoyed or defensive, I just don't like to beat around the bush and play games, if I suspect someone is acting strange, I confront it. Odds are you mean nothing by it, I'm just curious.

-Audio

Oh, don't even worry about it I seriously have nothing to say, the part where you bolded about the tilted screen I was just pointing out that I never saw the tilted part but would like to see it since I never experienced it

The second bolded part about not accusing I was pointing that out to cassboys. I was saying that I'm not accusing cassboys of hacking but it is possible to determine where players are by footsteps

We cool now? :)

Yup, well as far as I know we never weren't cool >> You've never given me a reason to not be cool with ya :P Just making sure something wasn't going over my head >>

-Audio

You can't help being sexy. People are going to talk about you because they are jealous.

PS. I am going to put cassboys at the bottom of all of my posts. Yeah, deal with that!

Yup, well as far as I know we never weren't cool >> You've never given me a reason to not be cool with ya :P Just making sure something wasn't going over my head >>

-Audio

Yea, just making everything straight I don't want to fight with forum members :P it's not right