Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Ever Meet Someone

No, i have never met anyone i just had to beat up, first off, as a martial artist, you don't beat up people, it is only for self defense, secondly, i most likely would have ended up killing him with a single kick, which is another reason why i would avoid fighting someone. (When i was 17 i got stabbed in the stomach and i kicked him in the chest (Wasn't even my hardest kick) and he was in hospital for a long time with a collapsed lung and some other injures.)

- _ -

The only reason I would take the time to learn any sort of fighting style is to use it...

If you do not understand what martial arts really are about, do not comment about it then, please, because you sound incredibly foolish.

joke

–noun

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

Don't make fun of him- Hell, chances are he'll get more than you. At least he appears half-way smart.

Ummm i really dont think soo.

If you do not understand what martial arts really are about, do not comment about it then, please, because you sound incredibly foolish.

I totally understand what its about; its about being a pussy and respecting rules and shit, not fighting anyone unless you absolutely have to; yin yang shove it up your karate ass, I don't give a fuck.

^ Sound good to you?

To be honest I have no idea why I'm even responded to this thread. I could have made it look like I never subdued my eyes to such a fucking disgusting sight.

But shit happens. I wanna see him go to school with that shit, he'd be beaten to a pulp lol.

To be honest I have no idea why I'm even responded to this thread. I could have made it look like I never subdued my eyes to such a fucking disgusting sight.

But shit happens. I wanna see him go to school with that shit, he'd be beaten to a pulp lol.

Mark my words... 'That kid will kill people in his school.'

Ahem *clears throat*

I totally understand what its about; its about being a pussy and respecting rules and shit, not fighting anyone unless you absolutely have to; yin yang shove it up your karate ass, I don't give a fuck.

^ Sound good to you?

Epic post.

At 2:44 in the video you see some major gap tooth. I laughed for a healthy 30 seconds after that bit.