Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpartanSakaro

Congratulations sG

So guys we did it we reached a million posts, 1,000,000 posts and still growing.

the fact that we reached this number in such a short amount of time is just phenomenal i'm just amazed, for supporting this forum and helping it grow I-I love you guys, you guys are just awesome. So as you can probably tell this isn't really one of my usual shit posts, this is really more like a kind thank you.

Don't be alarmed though i will be going back to my regular shit posting after this.

So one last time, congrats sG, can't wait to make a post for 2 million.

23 hours ago, SpartanSakaro said:

So guys we did it we reached a million posts, 1,000,000 posts and still growing.

the fact that we reached this number in such a short amount of time is just phenomenal i'm just amazed, for supporting this forum and helping it grow I-I love you guys, you guys are just awesome. So as you can probably tell this isn't really one of my usual shit posts, this is really more like a kind thank you.

Don't be alarmed though i will be going back to my regular shit posting after this.

So one last time, congrats sG, can't wait to make a post for 2 million.

I mean had we not had several rollbacks on posts we were probably at 1,000,000 a year ago dethskultkappa_2015jul.jpg