Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bluestreakid15

Quality desk chair?

I'm looking for a good quality desk chair with (preferably) metal supports / pieces. My current chair is plastic and I just broke it after 6 months because I chose to lean back once and snapped the arm rest, which conveniently also supports the back piece. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! 

I got one of those nice manager chairs or something from Office Depot or Staples I think.  It was in the $120 range and it's working out great so far; hasn't broke yet.

I'm too lazy to wait for delivery on online chair shit.  My back got super sore from my old chair to the point I could hardly do my job (requires lifting and bending over a lot) and I needed something better now.

15 hours ago, Bear-Man-Thing said:

I got one of those nice manager chairs or something from Office Depot or Staples I think.

I did the same exact thing i like the chair and its comfortable. 

could go for a dxracer if you can afford it, otherwise staples definitely has some quality chairs for around $150.

i have a leather desk chair for around 100-110. it’s very not bad for its price. plus I can lean back pretty good with it.

40 minutes ago, Mr. Stone said:

I like that chair lol i might have to pick it up

It does look pretty nice. I'm reading the reviews for the one that Poseidon posted and it seems like people don't like it :/