Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rootbeer

sG THORIUM TERRARIA PLAYTHRU!!!!!

GAME: TERRARIA

MOD: THORIUM

TIME: STARTING TODAY AT 5 PM CENTRAL, 4 HOURS FROM THIS POST

PLAYER LIMIT: HECKIN NONE, I WANNA SEE 20+ PEOPLE SHOOTING KITTY CATS AT MOONLORD BY THE TIME WE'RE DONE

NEW CHARACTERS ONLY!!!!!

OK BOIS, we're playing Terraria this weekend. Some of you have already beaten vanilla and playing it over again would be a little bland the 3rd time around SO we're playing with the Thorium Mod. It's a heckin huge Terraria expansion and from the looks of things is pretty balanced without too much clutter. This'll be my first time playing the mod myself but we have some experienced player(s).

Modding is ezpz, just download the Terraria Mod Loader here (or here if ur a weirdo with a Mac and here if ur a weirdo with Linux) and extract it to your Terraria folder (if you want, make a backup of it so you can play vanilla again). You'll automatically download Thorium Mod when you connect to the world when we host it but if you want you can also download it yourself by using the ingame TModLoader UI.

We'll probs be playing thru the weekend and taking breaks here and there, we're heckin casuals ok. If you join late that's fine too, we always end up having too much excess strong gear and there's never much to catch up on. You better heckin be here if you own Terraria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!