Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50544_1456422705

Tribute to Jailbreak

Firstly, I feel Jailbreak deserves a tribute because it has never failed me. The Jailbreak community was and always will be the most welcoming and helpful experience that I have ever been a part of. The Jailbreak experience is truly hard to put into words but I will do my best to describe it from my point of view. When I first joined the server it was well hectic and to younger me a little frustrating. But looking back the most fun I ever had on this server was those first days and weeks of playing it. The memories I cherish most from this game are when I had no idea what I was doing. Discovering vent cell or finally picking up your first gun for the first time was something special and I feel everyone can relate to that. In my opinion, it was never about rank or trying to get the best lr. Jailbreak to me was finally killing that ct who was kill-whoring the whole match or those late night games with your friends. Jailbreak was and always will be a part of me. I would like to thank everyone who was and still is a part of this community from staff, admins, donors, and everyone at SG.

Sincerely,

Apex Sangre