Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tazmanianxdude

Avengers infinity war

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

If you have not seen the marvel movies and want to catch up on them don't read this.

So I wanted to know yalls theories on where the soul stone could be. 

My theory is that the soul stone is being protected in wakanda as it fell with the vibranium in that meteor.

I've heard another theory from my friend that he believes adam worlock has it, and that he is the one being created at the end on guardians of the galaxy 2 by the gold people. 

Let me know yalls theories and just anything else you guys are expecting from the movie. 

Spoilers I guess?

It's ever so slightly predictable, and I hope it isn't at the same time, yet if it ins't then it wouldn't make as much sense and if it doesn't make much sense then where will we be after that

I'm basically writing this part because I don't know how much of the post will show up on the recently posted thing and I don't want the parts that shouldn't appear to appear and it's just safer to ramble.

It's a interesting enough story don't get me wrong, yet at the same time looking at contracts of actors, past comic book lore and so on and so forth. I do have my own expectations of

the outcome of the movie, I wouldn't dare think that any of the major merchandise sellers of the characters to bite the dust. Yet at the same time it is into consideration of multiple

factors that I foresee the following.

I expect Captain America and Vision to die.

Thor, Drax, and Ironman are iffy

I can't really say what side characters are not safe 

The original thought was Heimdall possessed it given his eyes, powers, gem on his armor, and all the gems items spelling out THANOS.

Next the thought was it was in Wakanda given the early teasers and there a big fight being there. However, this fight can now be explained by Vision with the mind stone being brought to Wakanda for either protection or for the stone to be safely removed.

There are also a theory of the soul stone being what will give Adam Worlock his powers.

My current thought is it might not even be in the movie! Remember they originally advertised it as a two parts but recently decided against marketing it that way. I am going to say it's not in Wakanda but the real location of either Heimdall or Worlock being revealed in an end credit scene. The soul stone will then be the focus of the next film after this.

If it does turn out to be with Heimdall then I think there was much miss-direction and the fact Thanos acquires it early in the film. It seems he will get the space stone in the beginning of the film and wouldn't it make sense if he knew Heimdall had the soul stone he would grab it then since the two stone would basically be on the same ship at that point? Given it's highly unlikely they wouldn't milk finding each individual one I'm doubting the Heimdall theory is the right theory. So that leaves Worlock or some other location to be revealed in the end credits.

So my theory, whoever/wherever it is... As much as it would be cool to end the movie with Thanos gathering all the stones and snapping his fingers to end half of life in the universe I think he will only retrieve a couple and get defeated at the end of this film. The next film will be him collecting the rest of them to gain enough power to re-claim the ones he lost in the first film. So by the middle of the second film he will complete the set.