Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rem

Thoughts on Sonic the Hedgehog?

Ever since I was a kid, I have always adored Sonic the Hedgehog. Along with Mario, Sonic was the guy who brought me good times when it seemed like no one else would. However, his reception in recent years has been mixed and that's putting it nicely. I see unorthadox reasons why people treat Sonic like the Second Coming or why he deserves to crucified on the cross. So I ask this, what are your thoughts on Sonic? What were your experience with his games, TV shows, and other things related to the blue hedgehog?

17 hours ago, Rem said:

Ever since I was a kid, I have always adored Sonic the Hedgehog. Along with Mario, Sonic was the guy who brought me good times when it seemed like no one else would. However, his reception in recent years has been mixed and that's putting it nicely. I see unorthadox reasons why people treat Sonic like the Second Coming or why he deserves to crucified on the cross. So I ask this, what are your thoughts on Sonic? What were your experience with his games, TV shows, and other things related to the blue hedgehog?

I really want to downvote you but I won't this is a very lazy post man. I understand  you want to start a discussion but at least give us your stance as well as to how sonic stands in the present day. I can tell you mine for example, sonic is dead with the exception of sonic mania. They ruined sonic games year after year and I don't even have to say how you can simply watch gameplay footage of them all. The last sonic game that came out was fucking horrendous (Sonic Forces). Yeah back in the day sonic WAS great but its over. Quick shout out to the city escape level in Adventure Battle 2, best song in any sonic game hands down. Change my mind.

i like some of the OC's

but i heard this guy made a sonic fan game and built this crazy drm so no one would steal his OC's lol

my roblox character is an OC pls no steal.

sonic is a dying franchise that should die

it's been haunted by horrible gameplay, glitches, and voice acting. They cant decide if they want a 3d or 2d game so they throw both and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt

it's bad overall with some mentions of the goodies, but overall its bad