Sign in to follow this  
Sherman

Warcraft3 map

I'd like to make a comment on a certain map we were playing on yesterday, sadly I don't remember the name, but I'm sure plenty of people remember me constantly complaining about the constant drop to 3 FPS, if I find out what map it is, I'll get back to this, but does anyone recommend anything? Changing graphics? Anything? 

Thanks for the feedback

Q5lmzsq.gif

Yeah, maybe de_office?  I get a few maps where my fps tanks.  Especially when there's a lot of people in a specific area and fires going about.  It's not fun when I'm trying to zap people.

Its the one map, where everyone's allowed on the roof, and there are planes flying in the air, It's not like a usual tank down to like 30 from 60, its from 131 FPS to 3 FPS and its annoying.

Its the one map, where everyone's allowed on the roof, and there are planes flying in the air, It's not like a usual tank down to like 30 from 60, its from 131 FPS to 3 FPS and its annoying.
Yeah that's ww2. I get some drops there as well. I don't think mine is as bad as yours. Not sure the problem, I can look around and see if there's anything if others here don't have a solution. I would assume it's the server with a bunch of shit going on in your screen.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, Bear-Man-Thing said:

Yeah that's ww2. I get some drops there as well. I don't think mine is as bad as yours. Not sure the problem, I can look around and see if there's anything if others here don't have a solution. I would assume it's the server with a bunch of shit going on in your screen.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks for lettin me know, next time I wont vote for it, now i'm having problems with the modified dust 2

200.gif

When i play ww2 i dont seem to see any real frame lag??

Something else might be causing the frame lag or maybe your map file might be messed up, have you tried deleting the map and re downloading it yet?