Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dakka

Visual C# sGCC v1.10

WARNING! THIS IS PURELY FOR HUMOR AND IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!

Hello everybody, I come to you again with yet another program! I present to you:

DAKKA'S sG Cancer Calculator

Why is this a thing?

I wanted to improve upon the last sGCC version done in C++. This time around, I used Visual Studio and created a form so you can click buttons and use all sorts of other features.

What does it do, exactly?

The program will ask you 11 different questions with 7 different answers to choose from. These questions are mainly centered around bans and posts so you can go through the program selecting the right answers.

None of the questions ask for specific names, so don't worry about being put on the spot!

Where can I download this program?

You can find the ONLY download link here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/58xh4e6v7hbq02s/sGCC v1.10.zip?dl=0

I won't be putting the file anywhere else and this will be the only post from me with the link!

Author: @Dakka

Tester: @Sandy

Comments: Anyone in the clan has permission to edit the program however much they choose. If you want the code, just send a PM and I'll send you the source code.

If you have found any bugs, please let me know! It's a simple enough program, but with my level of skill I'm sure there's a problem somewhere.

If you do end up using the code and making your own edits, please give me credit (mostly so I can see what you did)!

Changelog: 

v1.10

Now a .zip file so your computer doesn't complain!

Brand new README.html file!

Contains: Author, Tester, Changelog, and VIRUS SCANNER RESULT!

Old Program: 

1 minute ago, Sandy said:

but are you certified in telling me what levels of cancer i have or am

:thinking:

Nope, simply a for-fun program.