Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

willy (wilson)

ze_pizzatime_v9

Map Name: ze_pizzatime_v9

Server: ZE

FPSBanana/DL Link (if adding): https://gamebanana.com/maps/195893

Reason for addition/deletion:

I know, I know ze_pizzatime is a meme, however, Luffaren, the man who brought us frostdrake, diddle, santa, and others, updated this map to have a boss, and actually made it into a challenging map. It's difficulty feels just right for ZE right now, and I feel like it should be added due to this. P.S. v8, and v9 have changed vastly from v6 and earlier. IF you have not played v8 or v9 please do not compare them.

We added pizzatime in the past, and regulars constantly complained about it. If this is added, it should probably be a map that only admins can swap to in the same way that wanderers v2 is right now, since pizza killed the server multiple times before.

3 hours ago, Ice said:

We added pizzatime in the past, and regulars constantly complained about it. If this is added, it should probably be a map that only admins can swap to in the same way that wanderers v2 is right now, since pizza killed the server multiple times before.

Yes, a previous version of the map. This version is a much more serious version, with bosses, and while still maintaining a similar path to the end, becomes a much more difficult map to beat.