Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kawi726

Question about the SG JailBreak server

So i dont mean to sound rude. I just started playing again and every now and then i check the sG JB server and it has 0/40 players.

Has it fully died out or are there certain times when everybody play? i enjoy jailbreak alot.

Or if anybody plays in another popular jb server that doesn't have rules like all ts AFK freeze i would love to know.

Thanks

JB, along with a number of servers, has gone down considerably in population. Some of the blame lies in PUBG, some in just a general lack of interest in CSGO. It's not just our community feeling this, it's a lot of other CSGO communities as well. I think it'll recover eventually, but for now, the server just needs some love. We've done a couple of pop JB nights here and there, but they're typically short lived. If you have interest in reviving the server, I suggest hopping on and sending invites out to friends and sG members. 

During the past while many of our main player base has started to play other games such as pubg, or are focused on school or work. As our player base has gotten older they have less free time or their interests have changed. We are working on a solution to allow players to play when there isn't an admin available. If you would like to play feel free to message me and if I'm not busy I will just about always join. My Steam.