Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff The Flying Shark

Destiny 2 Ingame Clan

I recently made a sG clan for Destiny 2 if anyone is interested in joining it. Anyone can join if they're interested in joining and grouping with other sG members for future raids or pvp games.

My battle net tag is FlyingShark#11150 if you want to join the clan.

Edit: Forgot to put the link to the clan here https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=2792118

@Duex Thanks Duex for that reminder

Is it only a PC clan or is there one for PS4 too? I am waiting for them to release a PC bundle for cheaper that comes with the DLC similar to what they did with TTK in destiny 1. 

2 hours ago, KiLLeR said:

Is it only a PC clan or is there one for PS4 too? I am waiting for them to release a PC bundle for cheaper that comes with the DLC similar to what they did with TTK in destiny 1. 

Clans are cross platform and can be joined regardless of platform, and you also should be able to earn clan EXP regardless of platform. Regarding the bundles, they will probably do it after both Expansions drop (First Expansion is releasing sometime in December [Confirmed] and the second expansion should drop around spring [Unconfirmed]).

Been thinking about picking this game up and have seen compelling arguments on both sides-

All I want to know is: Will I get bored of this in a week if I buy it and should I wait until it's on sale during Black Friday.

Just now, Rune said:

Been thinking about picking this game up and have seen compelling arguments on both sides-

All I want to know is: Will I get bored of this in a week if I buy it and should I wait until it's on sale during Black Friday.

Been loving the game, but it will likely die quite a bit in the next two weeks. 

I heard they are adding new things next week, so I’m not sure

Theres like 5-10 hours of story mode and the pvp is pretty repetitive. You may enjoy doing things like the big raids

On 27.10.2017 at 5:01 AM, Rune said:

The story is complete garbage. PVP sucks.

But once you get lvl 20 it is actually fun to play raids / strikes, just don´t play  it alone :P