Sign in to follow this  
BabyNicol3

Minigames concern/suggestion

Hi!

The implementation of auto bhop has a 50/50 like/dislike ratio so it's still an iffy topic, but with the auto bhop some maps have become quite "useless/boring". The adding of auto bhop has made some bhop maps or minigames too easy for everyone which kind of makes them less fun and exciting. Also with the implementation of autobhop, course maps have become useless. The course maps have been a part of minigames for so long and now there's no more cs timer to time players and some players stated that the cpmenu is gone. Besides that, since players cannot do !r without a starting zone course maps end up killing every player on a loop after 30 seconds. (Here is a screenshot: https://gyazo.com/519ba536636aea8cc9dcae9f94e0f994) One last concern is that, since people can bhop around at high speeds players have been stalling more just by zooming around and not getting hit in the process. The goal of minigames, IMO, is for everyone to have fun, to cycle through the maps added so that there's diversity, and to enjoy the time online with each other in a relaxing manner. I'm not the only one having "issues" with auto bhop - I just wanted to bring some of these things up so that there can be some sort of negotiating going.

I believe MG needs new players brought in. New players enjoy autobhop, because they cant bhop, so they will likely come play. All the popped MG servers have things like autobhop and weaponskin, since that's what noobs like

Would like to see autobhop turned off when a steady pop is back tho

Edited by Imperium

While Imperium has a point, I inherently dislike auto bhop, but if it helps then it should be implemented.  I think it would beneficial to have a vote command to turn it on and off autonomously, to help please players on both sides of this.