Sign in to follow this  
Ben

how the hell do i....

how do i get a picture in my signature? i uploaded the pic on photobucket, copied the url and then pasted it into the "insert image" space. then i hit update my signature and it says sorry, the dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed. what do i do?

Guest some fag
how do i get a picture in my signature? i uploaded the pic on photobucket, copied the url and then pasted it into the "insert image" space. then i hit update my signature and it says sorry, the dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed. what do i do?

You need a direct link to the image. A dynamic link is a link that goes through your Photo Bucket account, like a link to the picture that is accessed by your account. Go to your account, right click the picture, go to properties, and copy the picture link and use that. It should work.

You need a direct link to the image. A dynamic link is a link that goes through your Photo Bucket account, like a link to the picture that is accessed by your account. Go to your account, right click the picture, go to properties, and copy the picture link and use that. It should work.

An accurate description. Wow, you're the bestest.

And if you want to post a youtube video wrap in [youtube [/youtube tags..

There is missing the ] at the end of both because it cant post it if I dont take them away..