Sign in to follow this  
Jeff The Flying Shark

Pointshop?

Should we implement a pointshop?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pointshop for Custom TTT

• Yes
    • No

What would you guys like to see in a pointshop. I know the basics like player models and custom jihad sounds, but is there anything else you guys would want.

To the people who don't want one can u explain your reasons why you might not one to see one.

I think player models, jihad sounds, and weapon reskins are the way to go.

Weapons, once purchased, could show in T/D shop menus for 0 credits, and basically be custom skins/soundpacks for basic weapons. Don't know if there's a way to allow innos to use the shop... maybe they can obtain it from the pointshop itself, so long as they have already possess a weapon in the slot it would be taking up, so ppl can't just spawn with a weapon?

I don't think playermodels with poor proportions or shapes should be allowed, as the visible model does not represent the hitbox and physics of the player, and thus gives a gameplay advantage...

Also, I know some servers do trails/footprints, and I don't think those should be allowed... They just end up being really cancerous in my opinion.

Can't think of anything else to advocate for or against, but I'd be really interested in seeing this implemented.

Edited by nymical
clarified weapons

Yes, I'd love a pointshop. Really rewards people for dedication and encourages repeat visits. However, there shouldn't be anything that directly affects gameplay like unique guns or perks.

Playermodels should be in, but only humanoid models that aren't really short or tall. I just joined a rando pointshop server and saw a good idea for this as well, where if you buy a disguiser it turns you back into the default playermodel when its active and then back to your normal model when you turn it off.

Another thing I saw on the rando server was being able to buy a guaranteed T or D round next round. I'm not sure about this one, but it sounds nice if you're constantly getting RNG screwed. 

Jihad sounds shouldn't be any issue.

I've seen some servers allow you to buy guns for a small amount of points to spawn with next round. I think it'd be interesting to have a gun rental for a small point amount to have for 1 round and is only given on spawn to prevent emergency gun buying, and gun purchasing for a large amount of points to have a loadout to always spawn with. However this might cause minor issues on maps like ttt_ancienttemple to allow guns at the spawn where no one but Ts/Ds should have one.

Another thing to consider would be some exclusive goodies for Donators as seen on the this rando server screenshot. Obviously not too many goods like shown, but just a little something extra for being a donator, or things like increased point gain or your own custom model within the playermodel standards.

gnMoVH2.png

Edited by Gamer4125