Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Rocket League Tournament Suggestions

So I've been playing a lot of custom matches with low grav, rumble and drop shot and I thought it would be fun to have a casual tournament during one day of a weekend coming up.

If you'd be interested in doing a Casual Dropshot Rocket League 2v2 Tournament with some Rumble RNG, please let me know. If we get enough interest, I'll set something up for you guys to mark your calendars and have some fun playing Rocket League.

The tournament would not last more than a couple hours (similar to the Golf With Friends one). I'm going to keep it as casual as possible. Think of it as a get together to play against other sG people.

My thoughts on Game Mode:

• Map: Dropshot
  • Gravity: Low
  • Rumble: Enabled
  • Boost: Recharged (Fast)

Who knows there might even be some prizes.

I'd be down for dropshot rumble but no low grav. No one plays with it and I don't particularly enjoy it. Also no fast recharge. 2v2 is fine. 

2 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I'd like to see a 1v1 best of 3 RL Match

1v1 tourney would be sweet as well. I like 3s but we've done that many times before and I think 2v2 Dropshot is the best. 

What do you think @water.exe @Swed

Would you rather have 1v1 Regular or 2v2 Dropshot? 

29 minutes ago, Travesty said:

1v1 tourney would be sweet as well. I like 3s but we've done that many times before and I think 2v2 Dropshot is the best. 

What do you think @water.exe @Swed

Would you rather have 1v1 Regular or 2v2 Dropshot? 

2v2 dropshot, 1v1 is a luck fest plain and simple.